Dudebro Nation

Full Version: March 26, 2010 - 90's Rock Friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
chelofellow Wrote:Covino was TC even as a child.

What up Chello? Been a long time, I was going to send you a facebook message to see if you lost the link.
Chip Wrote:I just ate a 5 Guys burger, I feel like crap and I love it.

Now I want one. #2 burger in aaaaaaall the land behind In-n-out
Iva13 Wrote:Good...how's the new baby???? I foget I know you have 2...are they boys or girls or one of each???

He's doing really good. He has gained 25% weight in 3 weeks Confusedhock:

We also have a 2 1/2 year old daughter who is a great big sister.
What up everybody?

IT'S FRIDAAAAAAAY!!!

HELL YEAH!
Weekend is here!
THE SHOW RULES!!
i was cool when i was 15. all the dudes who bought me beer said so!
Spots not cool now, what makes Rich think he was cool at 15?
rich had a mullet :homo:
EJ in the Nati Wrote:What up everybody?

IT'S FRIDAAAAAAAY!!!

HELL YEAH!
Weekend is here!
THE SHOW RULES!!

Finally....welcome to DBN!!!!!!
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I like having people over to my house, but I like going to visit people also. The good thing about people coming to your house is that you have everything you need right there and you are in a comfort zone. But I like to change the scenery once in a while. Ideally 8 out of 10 get togethers would be at my house.

I agree. I like throwing the parties that way I don't have to worry about driving.

Yes, I forgot about that, plus you get to control the fun. If you want to drink guiness, guiness it is, if you want to do red headed slut shots, that is the shot of the night.
ZeeDuchess Wrote:i was cool when i was 15. all the dudes who bought me said so!
Confusedhock: Confusedhock: :eek: :eek:

IT'S FRIDAAAAAAAY!!!

HELL YEAH!
Weekend is here!
THE SHOW RULES!!

Hey EJ.
Don't worry edoblin, I know am the "shill" for the show...no need to worry about my feelings. Big Grin

There's a Pirates forum that I post at that is much like this one. Everyone there likes the team, but they know there are flaws/reasons why the team sucks and doesn't mind calling them out about it. There's a guy on there that is ALWAYS optimistic about every move the Pirates make, and he also changes his opinion on things to make it seem as though he's in favor of what just happened. Some of the people there constantly berate him. He deserves it a lot of the time, too.

Hopefully I'm not as bad as that guy...I sometimes don't agree with what the guys say (especially about "any guy getting any girl" which is horse shit in my book and always will be). I try not to worry about whether Rich is "fake" or not or how "pompous" Covino comes across either. The guys have been nothing but nice to me over the 4 years I've listened, and that's all I ask.

IT'S FRIDAAAAAAAY!!!

HELL YEAH!
Weekend is here!
THE SHOW RULES!!

What up dudebro!!!

PAAAAARTY TIME!!!!!

I WANT SOME SKYLINE CHILI!!!!
Iva13 Wrote:Good...how's the new baby???? I foget I know you have 2...are they boys or girls or one of each???

Iva, do you have fact sheets on all of us?
ZeeDuchess Wrote:i was cool when i was 15. all the dudes who bought me beer said so!

And then you sold the beer to Leneve for a 200% profit right?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31