Dudebro Nation

Full Version: March 26, 2010 - 90's Rock Friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Cool they are fighting about where to sit at the circus. :fag:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:There are none out my way

That's because you're in the middle of no where...

Remember you live in "Fly Over America."
I ahve never had Goldstar. Need to check them out. Gotta get the 5 way skyline. It's tasty but it is watery.

Xavier :Flaming: I went to Duquesne and also am a Pitt fan, Xavier does not make me happy. :Flaming:

EJ in the Nati Wrote:Bro!
Hahaha Yeah!

What do you like better?
Skyline or Goldstar?

Skyline is cool but the chili by itself is watery soup.
Don't get me wrong.. I love the cheese coneys and the 5 ways, etc...but the chili by itself is WEAK when it comes to straight up, thick, awesome chili....I'm probably spoiled b/c my dad makes the best homemade chili around.

Sorry Xavier took out Pittsburgh so early in the tournament..
Dude this has been a crazy tourney so far... my bracket is a mess but I'm still leading in the groups I'm in some how...
Xavier almost upset Kansas State last night... Double OT.. what a freakin' game.

Groove Flow Peace Yeah!

Pete Nice Wrote:
EJ in the Nati Wrote:What up everybody?

IT'S FRIDAAAAAAAY!!!

HELL YEAH!
Weekend is here!
THE SHOW RULES!!

What up dudebro!!!

PAAAAARTY TIME!!!!!

I WANT SOME SKYLINE CHILI!!!!
BTW, Pete... looks like Dildo isn't going to NYC for the dudebro convention. He cites lack of funds
edoblin Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:Only time I've ever been to Nathan's on Coney Island was on a 4th of July when I went to see the hot dog eating competition. Great dogs and fries. That area is shitty though.

The hot dog eating competition is crazy considering its usually 90-100 degrees when it takes place... Those are not ideal conditions for putting down 50 dogs in 20 minutes or whatever the time limit is.

They get 12 minutes to eat. Those competitive eaters, I have no idea why they would ever want to do that. They have to train by drinking gallons of milk and water in like 45 seconds to train their stomachs to be stretched. Also, Kobayashi (who used to be the champ) eats like pounds of seaweed which is supposedly really bad for your system but makes your stomach expand more easily. I like to try to eat a lot of food but I have no desire to eat 50 hot dogs. One time I ate 6 1/2 "Dodger Dogs" (the ones that are like 1.5 hot dogs long) at once and that was enough.
since when did we start putting the quoted text on the bottom
AirHej Wrote:Only time I've ever been to Nathan's on Coney Island was on a 4th of July when I went to see the hot dog eating competition. Great dogs and fries. That area is shitty though.

That area is a shit hole. I usually go on weeknights and park across the street and don't go far from Nathan's. A few blocks west is the new baseball stadium though, which is nice. A few blocks east is Brighton Beach, the Russian area, so I will go there also.
Greg Mercer Wrote:Since it seems to be the cool thing to do on this forum:

beckster is here! Woo! :boobs:

Yea Me!!! I can't stick around, though. I gotta go to my sister's and catch a stray dog. Joy.
LeNeve Wrote:Cool they are fighting about where to sit at the circus. :fag:

I'm always a little concerned when Rich is on here an hour before the show starts asking for ideas of things to talk about. It's cool that they're asking the listeners but shows they're struggling a little bit for ideas.
It's unsettling. I'm scared.

Derick Wrote:since when did we start putting the quoted text on the bottom
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I could eat it every day. That is good to know that there is one opening in Greektown. I am surprised anything is opening in downtown. When I was there last, like 6 months ago, downtown was DEAD on weekdays. They have closed 80% of the shit that was open for Super Bowl in Feb 2006 and before that even.

The Greektown area has always been pretty good, and it's slowly getting better. During the day on the weekdays it's pretty good downtown, but at night, yeah, it's lame. It's fun to be down there before and after games. Basiclly there are pockets downtown that are slowly getting better. It'll be great if/when the Wings get their new arena downtown.

I spent an entire week downtown during the weekdays and I was downtown for lunchtime and everyplace but Greektown was DEAD.
I hate Cake
Chip Wrote:I hate Cake

How about you Beckster? Do you like Cake, we all know you hate pie.
where the hell is Greektown?
Greg Mercer Wrote:
edoblin Wrote:

The hot dog eating competition is crazy considering its usually 90-100 degrees when it takes place... Those are not ideal conditions for putting down 50 dogs in 20 minutes or whatever the time limit is.

They get 12 minutes to eat. Those competitive eaters, I have no idea why they would ever want to do that. They have to train by drinking gallons of milk and water in like 45 seconds to train their stomachs to be stretched. Also, Kobayashi (who used to be the champ) eats like pounds of seaweed which is supposedly really bad for your system but makes your stomach expand more easily. I like to try to eat a lot of food but I have no desire to eat 50 hot dogs. One time I ate 6 1/2 "Dodger Dogs" (the ones that are like 1.5 hot dogs long) at once and that was enough.

I'd be afraid I'd have to shit at Dodger Stadium... That'd be the worst part of eating 6.5 Dodger dogs. The fact that you ate half a dog tells me you were struggling at the end.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31