Dudebro Nation

Full Version: March 26, 2010 - 90's Rock Friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
this is not one of their best
JDubb Wrote:Terrible song to start the show.

Terrible song period.

Is that a Mercer composition?
Brian in NY Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Hello DBN! I am so glad it's Friday and this week is over.

Who's ready for the show?!?!?!?!
I'm ready!

I'll be ready in about 12 1/2 hours, haha...
Derick Wrote:also would you be pissed if howard was on before you and he ran long. On terrestrial where everything is about ratings, it would only help to follow a big name, especially if all you play is music

I guess it depends on how long he's running... If we're talking about a few minutes, no big deal. If we're talking about an hour that's a little ridicolous.
JDubb Wrote:

Terrible song period.

:poke:
JDubb Wrote:

Terrible song period.

They must be playing "Rock The 'Stache, Bro" again...yeah, that was not one of my better efforts. That was like 2 years ago when I was using a doo-doo mic and Sound Recorder to do songs...oh well, at least I made the song. It's sort of funny...
Greg Mercer Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Terrible song period.

They must be playing "Rock The 'Stache, Bro" again...yeah, that was not one of my better efforts. That was like 2 years ago when I was using a doo-doo mic and Sound Recorder to do songs...oh well, at least I made the song. It's sort of funny...

Sorry Mercer, they can't all be home runs.
fredrick and phillip sounds :homo: to me
jon basedow :homo:
might have to make an emergency phone call to joe, i think i'm gonna break the :homo: button today
TOMB is down. Lame
Brian in NY Wrote:
Rich Davis Wrote:Hey guys! Was just reading DBN and it's official! Covino and I always joke about how whatever we talk about, someone will love it and someone will hate it!
Proof...someone brought up "Step Brothers." Half of you HATE it and others said it's HILARIOUS!
It's just a funny truth. A bunch of relevant dudes will NEVER agree on everything but isnt that what makes it fun
That's what makes listening to the show fun. I doubt you guys would like it if all of us agreed with you all the time. All you would end up with are a bunch of people hanging from your nuts.

They already have that, it's called TOMB. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Derick Wrote:jon basedow :homo:

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Covinos imitation is killing me.
:roflmao: :roflmao:
Although there are starting to be some people here that agree w/ almost everything they say.
Had to bust out a ladder and make some major antenae adjustments, and its working barely.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31