Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2/22 Monday... What should we talk about
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Hi Rich. Whats on tap for today?
Good morning everyone!!!! I have to leave at 2 today b/c of a doctor appt. but then I can just listen in my car .....so it's all good.
Good morning everyone.

So how bout that game last night. Once again Canada is gonna lose cause they cant choose the right goalie.
And how bout Ryan Miller. There is a reason he's my fav. goalie!
Brampton Wrote:Good morning everyone.

So how bout that game last night. Once again Canada is gonna lose cause they cant choose the right goalie.
And how bout Ryan Miller. There is a reason he's my fav. goalie!

That was a great game! Knightryda was even hooked on it and he hates hockey!
Great Hockey game yesterday.
Do gay people have normal dreams, or do they dream about flying around on giant dildos and other gay shit like that.
LeNeve Wrote:Do gay people have normal dreams, or do they dream about flying around on giant dildos and other gay shit like that.
No........... they dream about being straight, cause theyre livin a nightmare!
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone!!!! I have to leave at 2 today b/c of a doctor appt. but then I can just listen in my car .....so it's all good.

So, you can call in to the show today and correct Rich!!! :poke:
beckster Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone!!!! I have to leave at 2 today b/c of a doctor appt. but then I can just listen in my car .....so it's all good.

So, you can called in to the show today and correct Rich!!! :poke:

Yes...I am NOT Eva....I am Iva !!!!!! :roflmao:
We need to discuss some of this Olympics stuff.. I didn't get to watch as much as I wanted to, but what I did see was pretty cool.
I think they need to talk about the Olympics too...if they have time to talk about the stupid Bachelor Show, they should make time for the Olympics. It's really amazing to watch these people from snowboarding to skiing, to freaking ice dancing....it blows my mind when you really think about it. Vaughn (sp?) said stick your head out the window when you're going 70-80 mph....that's how it feels skiing down the mountain...that's just CRAZY!!!!!!!!
I don't know why , but I was watching USA and UK curling competition. I watched but I have no idea what the rules are or whats going on. It looks to be like playing marbles, excxept on ice. or bocci ball.
They should talk about the Olympics, but I don't see it happening. They may bring up the US/Canada hockey game. I don't know how many of you caught it but the skiing and snowboarding sno-cross was fun to watch.
LeNeve Wrote:I don't know why , but I was watching USA and UK curling competition. I watched but I have no idea what the rules are or whats going on. It looks to be like playing marbles, excxept on ice. or bocci ball.
Marbles is stupid. Marbles on ice is more stupid.
During the live stream on Saturday/Sunday, I told Rich to talk about the naked curler, so hopefully we'll hear about that a little. The USA/Canada game was big too although I'm not sure how they can expound on it other than asking whether people will care about hockey after the Olympics.

On a personal note, happy birthday to my favorite adult entertainer, Jenna Haze. Big Grin

[Image: n_a]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12