Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2/22 Monday... What should we talk about
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Brian in NY Wrote:Boner is missing?!?! Maybe C&R could send him some Rock Hard Weekend.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:The Milkman wanted to know how deep in the closet the host of the bachelor is.

How deep did he say?
Balls deep.

Nicely played.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Yes what did the milkman say, I was getting lunch.
The Milkman wanted to know how deep in the closet the host of the bachelor is.

How deep did he say?
He was a good sport about it and said he and his wife discussed this and just b/c he has great skin and wears makeup doesn't mean he's gay...along that line..he did good.
Iva13 Wrote:Milkman had a two part question...one was who much $ does he make per show the other was how far deep in the closet is he really?

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Brian in NY Wrote:Boner is missing?!?! Maybe C&R could send him some Rock Hard Weekend.

Surprised they haven't found him and had him on the show with all the cock, and boners they have been talking about.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I have actually followed the Moskva down to Gorky Park. I did it this past August.

It was an August summer night actually, just like in the song.
Brampton Wrote:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

...So take, this broken schween!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
That gorky park song is stuck in my head now.
So who is the genius in the Sirius advertising department that thought ANYONE who listens to Covino and Rich would be interested in Rosie radio?
LeNeve Wrote:That gorky park song is stuck in my head now.
That's better than this Ashley Madison song.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:So who is the genius in the Sirius advertising department that thought ANYONE who listens to Covino and Rich would be interested in Rosie radio?
Also, remember when C&R used to talk about valueing relationships and marriage, now their main sponsor is Ashley Madison.

Sell outs or Hypocrytes?
Spot's looking for boner, but it's on Chat Roulette.
Brian in NY Wrote:
That's better than this Ashley Madison song.

+100
Better the Scorpions than Lady GuyGuy!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12