Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2/22 Monday... What should we talk about
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
So was that about 10 seconds of Olympic talk??
If I had the opportunity I would definitely go see the Dalai Lama. Why wouldn't you?
beckster Wrote:So was that about 10 seconds of Olympic talk??
Yup. They have to save time to talk to the host of The Bachelor :killme:
Pretty busy today... just wanted to stop in to tell all the Canadians to suck it.

The U.S. put down a dominating performance last night... Should be interesting to see if they can turn all of this into a medal. The Russians are looking strong as well. :riot:
JDubb Wrote:If I had the opportunity I would definitely go see the Dalai Lama. Why wouldn't you?

That actually could be interesting.. Maybe even enlightening.
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster Wrote:So was that about 10 seconds of Olympic talk??
Yup. They have to save time to talk to the host of The Bachelor :killme:

Grrreat... the mag rags in the check out line say that dude is a :homo: .... Moving on....
edoblin Wrote:Pretty busy today... just wanted to stop in to tell all the Canadians to suck it.

The U.S. put down a dominating performance last night... Should be interesting to see if they can turn all of this into a medal. The Russians are looking strong as well. :riot:

A little harsh much?

That Canadian coach is my team's coach... Go Wings! (they're having an off year, leave 'em alone!)

:mrgreen:
Enter the Bachelor :homo: conversation.... :killme:

I have a question about that show.... When the hell is it over?
SWEET!

The Bachelor.

Confusedarcasm:

:killme:
beckster Wrote:
edoblin Wrote:Pretty busy today... just wanted to stop in to tell all the Canadians to suck it.

A little harsh much?

That Canadian coach is my team's coach... Go Wings! (they're having an off year, leave 'em alone!)

:mrgreen:

Not harsh at all... The Canadiens thought they would trounce the US... Also, if it keeps going the way it is for the Canadian team then that guy is going to be out of a job!
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:SWEET!

The Bachelor.

Confusedarcasm:

:killme:
:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
:blahblah: :blahblah:
:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
beckster Wrote:Grrreat... the mag rags in the check out line say that dude is a :homo: .... Moving on....

Married for 16 years, guess the supermarket rags are wrong. LIKE ANYONE GIVE A FLING KCUF!!!
Is there any positive feedback regarding the Bachelor when they talk about it???? I know you can't please everyone all the time, but I was just wondering if anyone knows about this show besides Rich??? and I'm not being cocky I was really just wondering....
Zzzzzz...
fighting beard man interview

[youtube]csQjo6iInIU[/youtube]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12