Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2/22 Monday... What should we talk about
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:So who is the genius in the Sirius advertising department that thought ANYONE who listens to Covino and Rich would be interested in Rosie radio?

The same guy who likes Me & Vinnie
Brian in NY Wrote:Spot's looking for boner, but it's on Chat Roulette.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:So who is the genius in the Sirius advertising department that thought ANYONE who listens to Covino and Rich would be interested in Rosie radio?
Also, remember when C&R used to talk about valueing relationships and marriage, now their main sponsor is Ashley Madison.

Sell outs or Hypocrytes?

Business men. I don't blame them for getting money where they can right now.
LeNeve Wrote:Business men. I don't blame them for getting money where they can right now.

I am in favor of anything that keeps the show above Ellis.
Brian in NY Wrote:Spot's looking for boner, but it's on Chat Roulette.

It should only be a matter of time before the mystery is solved, then.
Beckster you liked Hurt Locker didn't you?
JDubb Wrote:Beckster you liked Hurt Locker didn't you?

I haven't rented it yet :oops: I loved Jarhead and I hear it's better than that movie. He doesn't care for those kind of movies, so I can't have him with me when I pick up movies. The last movies we rented were... Final Destination and Zombieland...
Hurt locker is over rated. It's just like the day in the life or a army bomb squad. But my gayer friends say it's the cinametography that makes the movie because it makes you feel like you're there.
Trick or treat was horrible
downloaded edge of darkness this weekend. It was ok. Story was weak but everything in between was good
BigFan Wrote:Hurt locker is over rated. It's just like the day in the life or a army bomb squad. But my gayer friends say it's the cinametography that makes the movie because it makes you feel like you're there.
downloaded edge of darkness this weekend. It was ok. Story was weak but everything in between was good

I liked Edge of Darkness. I can't say I even know what Trick or Treat is about... It can't be scary or Rich wouldn't have watched it.
Rich is bootlegging his internet and charging Stanley T $800 a month.
beckster Wrote:
BigFan Wrote:Hurt locker is over rated. It's just like the day in the life or a army bomb squad. But my gayer friends say it's the cinametography that makes the movie because it makes you feel like you're there.

I liked Edge of Darkness. I can't say I even know what Trick or Treat is about... It can't be scary or Rich wouldn't have watched it.

[Image: 12299475172GwbqS.jpg]
Blind Side was a snoozer
JDubb Wrote:Rich is bootlegging his internet and charging Stanley T $800 a month.

Yeah, Wtf Rich is wack like a fat dudes crack.
beckster Wrote:

[Image: trick-r-treat-dvd-art.jpg]
this box cover played Rich
JDubb Wrote:Rich is bootlegging his internet and charging Stanley T $800 a month.

Epic Fail :roll:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12