Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2/22 Monday... What should we talk about
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I'm not sure if I would watch the Blindside. I read the book and liked it, but no one says the movie was good.
Law Abiding Citizen, that was a shockingly good movie.

Haven't seen Hurt Locker, and probably wont

Everyone should watch "The Goods"
What is "Tool Academy"?
Brampton Wrote:What is "Tool Academy"?

http://www.vh1.com/shows/tool_academy/se...ries.jhtml
Brampton Wrote:I'm not sure if I would watch the Blindside. I read the book and liked it, but no one says the movie was good.

The Goods was really good.

I'll eventually rent Law Abiding Citizen and Blind Side.

A reality show on VH1... It's the 3rd season for the show. Mainly, these chicks have men who are tools and take them on this show to "change".... This time there are female "tools"
beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I'm not sure if I would watch the Blindside. I read the book and liked it, but no one says the movie was good.

The Goods was really good.

I'll eventually rent Law Abiding Citizen and Blind Side.

I forgot all about The Goods. I wanted to see that flick.
beckster Wrote:

A reality show on VH1... It's the 3rd season for the show. Mainly, these chicks have men who are tools and take them on this show to "change".... This time there are female "tools"
So what you're saying is........I will never watch this show?
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

So what you're saying is........I will never watch this show?

Possibly not... I did watch parts of it... It's funny to watch these guys crying how much they care about their woman. Personally, I would have dumped a guy like that damn quick.
Rich is having a great day; 45 minutes of bachelor talk now a story about a gang bang. :wanker:
SO am I the only one who thinks that Mark's story is true, but the chicks is about as busted as they come? Probably makes Rosie Odonnel look hot?
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:SO am I the only one who thinks that Mark's story is true, but the chicks is about as busted as they come? Probably makes Rosie Odonnel look hot?

yes, I agree with you.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:SO am I the only one who thinks that Mark's story is true, but the chicks is about as busted as they come? Probably makes Rosie Odonnel look hot?

They could be featured on the Springer Show...... Coming to a trailer park near you!!
Later my friends. I'll catch you all later...
JDubb Wrote:Later my friends. I'll catch you all later...

Cya
All we are is dust in the wind dude. Dust......wind ..........dude.......
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12