Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2/22 Monday... What should we talk about
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Good morning everyone.

So how bout that game last night. Once again Canada is gonna lose cause they cant choose the right goalie.
And how bout Ryan Miller. There is a reason he's my fav. goalie!

Who si the right goalie? Loungo? Fluery?

I don't know if the loss was so much the goalie as the pathetic defense Canada played. Pronger was TERR-I-FUCKING-BLE. That guy is straight garbage.
2 goals were completely Brodeurs fault, and another one was debatable. He is supposed to bail the D out if they make a mistake, and he didn't.
Miller was out of this world. I think Canada outplayed the US, but a win is a win!
I think it's time to grab some lunch.....
beckster Wrote:I think it's time to grab some lunch.....
:missionary: :doggystyle:
Great topic... :killme:
I watch Big Love too...and I wouldn't mind having a sister wife or two. ;-) so long as I'm the boss (the Head Wife) Big Grin
Iva13 Wrote:I watch Big Love too...and I wouldn't mind having a sister wife or two. ;-) so long as I'm the boss (the Head Wife) Big Grin

I've never seen that show.
Ok, so here we go w/guys calling in about the Bachelor...so I guess there are people out there that enjoy this topic.....that answers my earlier question.
JDubb Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I watch Big Love too...and I wouldn't mind having a sister wife or two. ;-) so long as I'm the boss (the Head Wife) Big Grin

I've never seen that show.

I love it...it's a really good show...maybe if you're looking for something to watch get it OnDemand and catch up...
How much time are they going to give this guy? :tool:
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I think it's time to grab some lunch.....
:missionary: :doggystyle:

:mrgreen: .... :ontop: , too!
haha......classic milkman
OMG.....Milkman....did he just really do that...that wasn't nice... Confusedhock: :eek:

Never heard of it, what is it about?
Iva13 Wrote:OMG.....Milkman....did he just really do that...that wasn't nice... Confusedhock: :eek:

Bravo! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I have been rather entertained by the new Tool Academy... Though the one lesbian is one fugly chick.

And what's up with the dude crying about his slut of a woman?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12