Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 02/12/10 - Two days to Valentine's Day...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Morning everyone... I can't wait until 3:30 today. I'll be out the door and won't be coming back for three long days. Thank freaking god.
Valentine's Day is on Sunday! Are you ready??
Good morning everyone...I have a lot of work to do since I have been out for 2 days b/c of the snow....I will hurry and get it done this morning so I can play later.
TGIFF!!

I am out at 10:30. Have a funeral to attend, I'll try to pop in via the good ole BB (not during the funeral of course).
the hospital is selling valentines day goodies, i just need to figure out how many i need
Derick Wrote:the hospital is selling valentines day goodies, i just need to figure out how many i need

Derick Wrote:the hospital is selling valentines day goodies, i just need to figure out how many i need

The office manager brought in a bunch of heart shaped sugar cookies... they sure are tasty.

what kind of goodies???
LeNeve Wrote:

i dont need 10, let me think
kate, nadine, palita, mariana, other girl i dont know her name
that makes 5
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

that makes 5

Aren't you the little sweetheart to get all the girls treats.
Iva13 Wrote:

what kind of goodies???
chocolate dipped strawberries, heart cookies, rice krispy heart, valentines cupcakes, heart shaped cheese cake large and small, long stem rose cake

I was leaning towards the cupcakes
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

what kind of goodies???
chocolate dipped strawberries, heart cookies, rice krispy heart, valentines cupcakes, heart shaped cheese cake large and small, long stem rose cake

I like cupcakes!!!!!
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

that makes 5

Aren't you the little sweetheart to get all the girls treats.
i'm the man, you can say it. But not all the girls are getting treats, I'm leaving out 7 girls
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

that makes 5

Always get one spare just in case too. You never know.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

that makes 5

Always get one spare just in case too. You never know.
i forgot to include myself on that list
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

what kind of goodies???

Chocolate Dipped Strawberries :boobs: Chocolate Dipped Strawberries :boobs: Chocolate Dipped Strawberries :boobs: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11