Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
02/12/10 - Two days to Valentine's Day...
Morning everyone... I can't wait until 3:30 today. I'll be out the door and won't be coming back for three long days. Thank freaking god.
Valentine's Day is on Sunday! Are you ready??
Good morning everyone...I have a lot of work to do since I have been out for 2 days b/c of the snow....I will hurry and get it done this morning so I can play later.
TGIFF!!

I am out at 10:30. Have a funeral to attend, I'll try to pop in via the good ole BB (not during the funeral of course).
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
the hospital is selling valentines day goodies, i just need to figure out how many i need
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:the hospital is selling valentines day goodies, i just need to figure out how many i need

Derick Wrote:the hospital is selling valentines day goodies, i just need to figure out how many i need

The office manager brought in a bunch of heart shaped sugar cookies... they sure are tasty.

what kind of goodies???
LeNeve Wrote:

i dont need 10, let me think
kate, nadine, palita, mariana, other girl i dont know her name
that makes 5
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

that makes 5

Aren't you the little sweetheart to get all the girls treats.
Iva13 Wrote:

what kind of goodies???
chocolate dipped strawberries, heart cookies, rice krispy heart, valentines cupcakes, heart shaped cheese cake large and small, long stem rose cake

I was leaning towards the cupcakes
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

what kind of goodies???
chocolate dipped strawberries, heart cookies, rice krispy heart, valentines cupcakes, heart shaped cheese cake large and small, long stem rose cake

I like cupcakes!!!!!
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

that makes 5

Aren't you the little sweetheart to get all the girls treats.
i'm the man, you can say it. But not all the girls are getting treats, I'm leaving out 7 girls
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

that makes 5

Always get one spare just in case too. You never know.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

that makes 5

Always get one spare just in case too. You never know.
i forgot to include myself on that list
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

what kind of goodies???

Chocolate Dipped Strawberries :boobs: Chocolate Dipped Strawberries :boobs: Chocolate Dipped Strawberries :boobs: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday, May 11, 2016 ~ 6-hours Days Beckster 12 501 05-11-2016, 03:43 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Monday, November 2, 2015 ~ 54 Days til Xmas Beckster 13 268 11-02-2015, 11:58 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday, Dec 10, 2014 ~ 15 Days to Go Beckster 22 457 12-10-2014, 08:18 PM
  Thursday, May 29 ~ 2 More Days Beckster 69 1,179 05-30-2014, 09:58 AM
  Tuesday Sept 24/13 -- how many more days!!! NussieT 81 1,113 09-24-2013, 02:59 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Tooooosday, Jan 17, 2012 ~ 4 more days til the Weekend! Beckster 193 2,138 01-17-2012, 09:03 PM
  Friday, December 23 ~ Merry Christmas!!! in 2 days Beckster 156 1,656 12-24-2011, 12:23 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  12/5/11 - 20 days til Christmas... NussieT 92 1,218 12-06-2011, 10:47 AM
  Thursday May 26....2 more days Derick 204 1,423 05-27-2011, 07:38 AM
Last Post: Mauro
  Thurs 4/28... 2 days to go Derick 332 1,285 04-28-2011, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Donginator