Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday, December 23 ~ Merry Christmas!!! in 2 days
TGIF!! I just wish I could have next week off from this shit hole.

Get this. Every year I make a bunch of cookies to share with everyone. I bring a platter to work and got bitched at for doing so by the manager. He says there's already a bunch of that crap here what the hell was I thinking. I smiled and just said well this is the good stuff. What an asshole. He even went to my supervisor and complained.
:flame: Merry fucking Christmas.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:TGIF!! I just wish I could have next week off from this shit hole.

Get this. Every year I make a bunch of cookies to share with everyone. I bring a platter to work and got bitched at for doing so by the manager. He says there's already a bunch of that crap here what the hell was I thinking. I smiled and just said well this is the good stuff. What an asshole. He even went to my supervisor and complained.

next year bake a pie but filled with cookies so that even though he thinks he is getting a rare tatertits pie and not the same ol shit, it really is the s.o.s. once he cuts into it and finds cookies instead of caramelised apple and brown sugar!!!!!
@ilikegirlsdaily
javsto Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:TGIF!! I just wish I could have next week off from this shit hole.

next year bake a pie but filled with cookies so that even though he thinks he is getting a rare tatertits pie and not the same ol shit, it really is the s.o.s. once he cuts into it and finds cookies instead of caramelised apple and brown sugar!!!!!
or make a chocolate pie and shit in it, and serve it to him
breakfast

[Image: e5a7_canned_unicorn_meat.jpg]
javsto Wrote:

No. Next year, He gets a Special plate of chocolate e-lax chip cookies.

But hopefully, I won't be here that long.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
I would have been happier to stand in front of a random store and just hand out cookies to complete strangers than deal with this shit. Wow. Just Wow.
I HATE PIE!!
am I the only one who thinks the "mom" in the picture looks like Gwen Stefani?
[Image: PJe0m.jpg]
Celebrities like some weird shit.

http://shine.yahoo.com/at-home/10-weird-...00298.html
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:am I the only one who thinks the "mom" in the picture looks like Gwen Stefani?
[Image: PJe0m.jpg]

Uhhhh... I need a side by side shot. I am not sure what Gwen looks like.
I HATE PIE!!
Damn, you delivery drivers need to chill the fuck out... (note to self: don't purchase breakable goods online)

http://tv.yahoo.com/daytime/another-deli...76039.html
I HATE PIE!!

Why can't you just call him a dick?
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:
beckster Wrote:TGIF!! I just wish I could have next week off from this shit hole.

I'm not ready to be unemployed again. Maybe when I get a new job, so I can just quit. So much for being nice.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
beckster Wrote:TGIF!! I just wish I could have next week off from this shit hole.

I'm not ready to be unemployed again. Maybe when I get a new job, so I can just quit. So much for being nice.
so he can just be rude and you have to stand there, fuck that
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
get off at noon today. then back to work tuesday. pay day today. got a little extra cash.
Donginator Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I'm not ready to be unemployed again. Maybe when I get a new job, so I can just quit. So much for being nice.
so he can just be rude and you have to stand there, fuck that

You have no idea how badly I wanted to say shit, but I think I did better by smiling and being nice. He lives to be rude and cruel. It helps remind me how badly I need to get the fuck out of this job and find better.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
  December 2016 ~ Cuz Fuckers are lazy Beckster 12 1,064 05-14-2021, 02:29 AM
Last Post: niki123456
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM