Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, December 23 ~ Merry Christmas!!! in 2 days
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
TGIF!! I just wish I could have next week off from this shit hole.

Get this. Every year I make a bunch of cookies to share with everyone. I bring a platter to work and got bitched at for doing so by the manager. He says there's already a bunch of that crap here what the hell was I thinking. I smiled and just said well this is the good stuff. What an asshole. He even went to my supervisor and complained.
:flame: Merry fucking Christmas.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:TGIF!! I just wish I could have next week off from this shit hole.

Get this. Every year I make a bunch of cookies to share with everyone. I bring a platter to work and got bitched at for doing so by the manager. He says there's already a bunch of that crap here what the hell was I thinking. I smiled and just said well this is the good stuff. What an asshole. He even went to my supervisor and complained.

next year bake a pie but filled with cookies so that even though he thinks he is getting a rare tatertits pie and not the same ol shit, it really is the s.o.s. once he cuts into it and finds cookies instead of caramelised apple and brown sugar!!!!!
javsto Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:TGIF!! I just wish I could have next week off from this shit hole.

next year bake a pie but filled with cookies so that even though he thinks he is getting a rare tatertits pie and not the same ol shit, it really is the s.o.s. once he cuts into it and finds cookies instead of caramelised apple and brown sugar!!!!!
or make a chocolate pie and shit in it, and serve it to him
breakfast

[Image: e5a7_canned_unicorn_meat.jpg]
javsto Wrote:

No. Next year, He gets a Special plate of chocolate e-lax chip cookies.

But hopefully, I won't be here that long.
I would have been happier to stand in front of a random store and just hand out cookies to complete strangers than deal with this shit. Wow. Just Wow.
am I the only one who thinks the "mom" in the picture looks like Gwen Stefani?
[Image: PJe0m.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:am I the only one who thinks the "mom" in the picture looks like Gwen Stefani?
[Image: PJe0m.jpg]

Uhhhh... I need a side by side shot. I am not sure what Gwen looks like.
Damn, you delivery drivers need to chill the fuck out... (note to self: don't purchase breakable goods online)

http://tv.yahoo.com/daytime/another-deli...76039.html

Why can't you just call him a dick?
Donginator Wrote:
beckster Wrote:TGIF!! I just wish I could have next week off from this shit hole.

I'm not ready to be unemployed again. Maybe when I get a new job, so I can just quit. So much for being nice.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
beckster Wrote:TGIF!! I just wish I could have next week off from this shit hole.

I'm not ready to be unemployed again. Maybe when I get a new job, so I can just quit. So much for being nice.
so he can just be rude and you have to stand there, fuck that
get off at noon today. then back to work tuesday. pay day today. got a little extra cash.
Donginator Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I'm not ready to be unemployed again. Maybe when I get a new job, so I can just quit. So much for being nice.
so he can just be rude and you have to stand there, fuck that

You have no idea how badly I wanted to say shit, but I think I did better by smiling and being nice. He lives to be rude and cruel. It helps remind me how badly I need to get the fuck out of this job and find better.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11