Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, December 23 ~ Merry Christmas!!! in 2 days
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
LeNeve Wrote:So am I weird for liking things that I exclusively use at work?

Maybe not, because you use that stuff so much.
If it makes 8 or 9 hours of your day more pleasant, I can see that.
I just sit at a computer.
if i got a new awesome lab machine, then that would be cool. I got electronic measuring instruments, instead of the manual ones. I use those almost everyday, other people are jealous. So those kick ass
Chip Wrote:

I've liked getting tools my whole life. I got a socket set when I was 10 or 11. Fucking awesome. Took everything I could find apart, then put it back together.
The only problem now, is that it's getting to the point that any tools I get as gifts are inferior to anything I have, and anything thats on the wish list is easily 100 dollars and up.
If I had to supply my own computer, I think I would think different.
The computer I have now kinda sucks.
How am I supposed to model shit in 3D with a single core?
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I've liked getting tools my whole life. I got a socket set when I was 10 or 11. Fucking awesome. Took everything I could find apart, then put it back together.

That just makes me think of "Life things up, and put them down"

LeNeve, what do you do for a living?
"I take things apart, and put them back together"
my problem was that i could never get them back together without having "extra" parts
my boss took yesterday off, but decided to come in today. weirf
Derick Wrote:theres a girl here who has a really ugly christmas sweater on, I kinda wanna go ask her if she is competing. but then again maybe she thinks its cool

Ugly Christmas Sweaters are cool to wear apparently. One of the local hockey teams is had an ugly sweater benefit social for some new jerseys.
I keep watching the highlights of the Oklahoma State vs Oklahoma football game. Best sports day of my life.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8bS3i4OLMA&feature=player_embedded">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8bS3i4O ... r_embedded</a><!-- m -->

Yes, I stormed the field with the kids.
NussieT Wrote:Ugly Christmas Sweaters are cool to wear apparently. One of the local hockey teams is had an ugly sweater benefit social for some new jerseys.

I think they are only cool for an "Ugly Christmas Sweater Party" I went to one a couple weeks ago. Sadly, there are facebook pictures (Beckster commented).

Played the dirty Santa game and I ended up with a 6 of Old Milwaukee, a box of Magnums, and something else I can't remember.
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:theres a girl here who has a really ugly christmas sweater on, I kinda wanna go ask her if she is competing. but then again maybe she thinks its cool

Ugly Christmas Sweaters are cool to wear apparently. One of the local hockey teams is had an ugly sweater benefit social for some new jerseys.

[Image: Christmas_Sweater.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:huh. I like buying things that I only will use at work. Seems odd when you really think about it. or getting tools for gifts. Thats really nice, I love it.

Do people in other proffessions like getting things that they can use to do work?

Does a county road worker love going down the shovel isle at home depot? Does he get hard hats and gloves for christmas?

That's all Jim gets for Christmas. Gift Certificates for Tool World, Princess Auto, Snap on... One year I got him a TransShift Transmission Kit for his truck...
LeNeve Wrote:Do you give your sister in law that works at mcdonalds some nice anti slip shoes?

I think they would rather have something not related to working.

My sister in law works the early morning shift at Tim Horton's. We offered her a job and she refused it. We then got her a job (if she wanted it) at one of the seed companies we do some work for and she refused it. I wonder if she's kicking herself in the ass.
where would one go about finding castle nut sockets?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11