Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, December 23 ~ Merry Christmas!!! in 2 days
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[Image: 20111110-13350PM-1176.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:now I'm going to go get stuck in the snow on purpose, with 2 wheel drive, then see if I can 4 wheel drive out of it.

well, that was a fucking blast. Got a little sideways, and dropped a wheel in a snow filled ditch, but corrected that and powered out of it. Then hit an area of 2-3 feet deep snow, and couldn't make it all the way. Thought I was going to have to call for a tow. Got out of that somehow though.

The dude owns a furniture store, and uses the truck for deliveries, so I doubt he will ever see any off roading like that. So he should be good, unless he really sucks at driving.
LeNeve Wrote:So am I weird for liking things that I exclusively use at work?

Not if you like your job
Derick Wrote:[Image: 20111110-13350PM-1176.jpg]

That doesn't have a cape and they looked exactly like Batman's suit.
spencers used to sell batman adult footie pj's but they dont anymore. I found the link

http://www.spencersonline.com/product/ba...d-pajamas/

the best i could find is a boys size 8/10
To be honest if I wasn't so lazy I could probably sew my own pair. I then could also get any pattern or color I could possibly want.
NussieT Wrote:To be honest if I wasn't so lazy I could probably sew my own pair. I then could also get any pattern or color I could possibly want.
this might be best, that way you can add extra material in the chest region
now I helped move 24 metal shelves down some stairs, and into another room. That was not a fucking blast. manual labor makes me want to puke.

8 foot tall 3 foot wide heavy bitches, they are all flimsy and shit when they arent up right too.
I bought my son a shirt the other day that has a dinosaur on it and it says Grumpasaurs Beware when hungry... He is wearing it to our Christmas dinner tonight... my mom is going to be so pissed
LeNeve, how was your evening after what I read in last nights IST it didn't seem like it was going to pleasant.
the secretary just shook me down for 25 bucks to help pay for the boss lady's christmas present. I'm okay with that.
NussieT Wrote:LeNeve, how was your evening after what I read in last nights IST it didn't seem like it was going to pleasant.

perfectly fine actually. maybe she took a nap. The kids have been gone too, and they got back, so I think that helped.
so she might get a gift from me and the kids this year.
LeNeve Wrote:so she might get a gift from me and the kids this year.
sounds like you need to get her a gift of meds
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:so she might get a gift from me and the kids this year.
sounds like you need to get her a gift of meds

what kind. I'll start slipping them in her drinks and shit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11