Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 02/12/10 - Two days to Valentine's Day...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Derick Wrote:the unnamed girl is coralin (sp?)

Interesting name.. You sure it isn't coraline?
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:the unnamed girl is coralin (sp?)

Interesting name.. You sure it isn't coraline?
yeah sure
LeNeve Wrote:I was calling my son a fag the other day because he was making valentines for boys. :roflmao:

You are so mean...at that age everyone gets a valentine.....You're funny!!!!!!!!!!!
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I was calling my son a fag the other day because he was making valentines for boys. :roflmao:

You are so mean...at that age everyone gets a valentine.....You're funny!!!!!!!!!!!
one of the other guys asked me if he was getting one, I told him no, he said he was ok with that, i was too
Nussie_T Wrote:You want to bang her but don't know her name...
And??????Seems perfectly reasonable to me lol.

I have a minor friend in need.Is there any way to disable the scrolling arrow on a laptop mouse.It is annoying.It's hard to control when you want to use it and I always accidently move my finger across it when i am moving the pointer around and it jumps/scrolls to a different place on the page.Thanks
You should buy him a pink scarf and mitts! :roflmao:
what's up everyone, i'm not super stoked for the olympics yet, but i'm sure i'll get olympic fever soon. also this weekend is NBA all star weekend in Dallas and they got a record amount of snow yesterday. many flights got cancelled, so that could make things more interesting. They're playing the game at cowboy's stadium, 90000 people are going to watch live. that's pretty sweet
i bleed green Wrote:

I have a minor friend in need.Is there any way to disable the scrolling arrow on a laptop mouse.It is annoying.It's hard to control when you want to use it and I always accidently move my finger across it when i am moving the pointer around and it jumps/scrolls to a different place on the page.Thanks
try the mouse settings under control panal
i bleed green Wrote:

i answered this in TOMB
spot tweeted this this morning: @spotcenter: Wow, 3 years. And given the chance, yes, I would do it ALL over again

eehhhhh wat dat mean?
michaelangelo Wrote:what's up everyone, i'm not super stoked for the olympics yet, but i'm sure i'll get olympic fever soon. also this weekend is NBA all star weekend in Dallas and they got a record amount of snow yesterday. many flights got cancelled, so that could make things more interesting. They're playing the game at cowboy's stadium, 90000 people are going to watch live. that's pretty sweet
NBA all star game :killme:
NBA :killme:
They should have the NBA Jail league
michaelangelo Wrote:spot tweeted this this morning: @spotcenter: Wow, 3 years. And given the chance, yes, I would do it ALL over again

eehhhhh wat dat mean?
Translated - I am a super-mega-douche. I want your attention even though I don't deserve it..........and I'm gay
Brampton Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:spot tweeted this this morning: @spotcenter: Wow, 3 years. And given the chance, yes, I would do it ALL over again

eehhhhh wat dat mean?
Translated - I am a super-mega-douche. I want your attention even though I don't deserve it..........and I'm gay

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
This may sound racist, but, what do you think the percentage of white people who like the NBA is?
Brampton Wrote:This may sound racist, but, what do you think the percentage of white people who like the NBA is?

3% about the same amount that play in it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11