Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 02/12/10 - Two days to Valentine's Day...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Brampton Wrote:This may sound racist, but, what do you think the percentage of white people who like the NBA is?
about the same % who know what Jai alai is
So apparently in the comic "Captain America", they are taking shots at the Tea Baggers.

Whats the problem with this. Aren't they just another extreme politcal group?
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:This may sound racist, but, what do you think the percentage of white people who like the NBA is?
about the same % who know what high lie is
You mean Jai-Alai?
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
about the same % who know what high lie is
You mean Jai-Alai?
yes, corrected spelling
Larry Bird rules!!!!!!!!!!
So Jaromir Jagr is carrying the Czech flag in tonight. I wonder if he has the mega-mullet right now?
I like Allen Iverson....but I think his child is still sick, so he won't play.
I just ripped my button up shirt off like a maniac. It was cool.
LeNeve Wrote:I just ripped my button up shirt off like a maniac. It was cool.
So we wouldn't like you when youre mad? :poke:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I just ripped my button up shirt off like a maniac. It was cool.
So we wouldn't like you when youre mad? :poke:

I wasn't really mad. It got mud on it, and had a hole, so I ripped it off. Now I will get a new one.
leneve practicing

[youtube]L64CcgWZtik[/youtube]
You know my co-worker has to make it known that she had to walk in the snow and ice from the train....HELLOOOOOOO I have to walk from my parking lot which is like 8 blocks....so SHUT UP BITCH....I had to walk too.....some people get on my last nerve..... :Flaming: :Flaming:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Iva13 Wrote:You know my co-worker has to make it known that she had to walk in the snow and ice from the train....HELLOOOOOOO I have to walk from my parking lot which is like 8 blocks....so SHUT UP BITCH....I had to walk too.....some people get on my last nerve..... :Flaming: :Flaming:

Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:
I think I will get some chickens this spring.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11