Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 02/12/10 - Two days to Valentine's Day...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Hey all! I am killing my BB battery, but I have the new app up and can listen to the show :mrgreen: AWESOME!!!!!!
beckster Wrote:Hey all! I am killing my BB battery, but I have the new app up and can listen to the show :mrgreen: AWESOME!!!!!!

Awesome!!
Derick Wrote:i was gonna post a youtube vid showing how to connect an iphone to bbm, but its a hack job, that requires you use you home computer and some other shit to get it done
Hook me up son!
i have the sirius app for my phone, plus I have pocket tunes so I can record the shows and listen to howard. :clap: :clap:
BigFan Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i was gonna post a youtube vid showing how to connect an iphone to bbm, but its a hack job, that requires you use you home computer and some other shit to get it done
Hook me up son!
its a hack job, it requires you to use log-me-in to access your blackberry. So not only do you have to have a blackberry you have to have the app.
http://modmyi.com/forums/3rd-party-apps-...phone.html

read some of the comments, the video is half way down
also check out the link on that page
Derick Wrote:
BigFan Wrote:
Hook me up son!
its a hack job, it requires you to use log-me-in to access your blackberry. So not only do you have to have a blackberry you have to have the app.

oh I've seen that, just kinda of a remote access way to message. Eh...
BigFan Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
BigFan Wrote:
Hook me up son!

oh I've seen that, just kinda of a remote access way to message. Eh...
one would think if you can access the phones software that you would be able to install bbm on the phone, but you still need a pin, that would be the issue
well its lunch time then off to an afternoon meeting :killme:
Wtf Beckster squirts. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:Wtf Beckster squirts. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Um.... I don't believe I mentioned that
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Wtf Beckster squirts. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

They did, and I believe them yo. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I'm still laughing.
Once or twice a week is the accurate answer..... Exhaustion and kids wear ya out.
I bet jason ellis doesn't get horn blows from black truckers.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

They did, and I believe them yo. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I'm still laughing.

Grrrrreat..... My name means blowjob and the pie business and now I am a squirter. Did I miss anyone?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11