Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 02/12/10 - Two days to Valentine's Day...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Derick Wrote:leneve practicing

[youtube]L64CcgWZtik[/youtube]
thats really funny, however the video is very :fag:
Iva13 Wrote:You know my co-worker has to make it known that she had to walk in the snow and ice from the train....HELLOOOOOOO I have to walk from my parking lot which is like 8 blocks....so SHUT UP BITCH....I had to walk too.....some people get on my last nerve..... :Flaming: :Flaming:

I can shoot her with a paintball gun if you want me to.
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:You know my co-worker has to make it known that she had to walk in the snow and ice from the train....HELLOOOOOOO I have to walk from my parking lot which is like 8 blocks....so SHUT UP BITCH....I had to walk too.....some people get on my last nerve..... :Flaming: :Flaming:

I can shoot her with a paintball gun if you want me to.

That would be great....thanks!!!
I guess my day here is done, I'll try to come back. :cya:
Brampton Wrote:I guess my day here is done, I'll try to come back. :cya:

Come back soon! If not have a good weekend.
Today's paycheck should reflect my recent raise.
I just made a bunch of girls really happy. I am so the man
Derick Wrote:I just made a bunch of girls really happy. I am so the man

Like I said, aren't you the little sweetheart.
There are 3 women here, but none of them are worthy of my affection. I don't even get my own woman anything.
my freaking foot hurts.
Derick Wrote:I just made a bunch of girls really happy. I am so the man

Think they'll fuck you?
LeNeve Wrote:There are 3 women here, but none of them are worthy of my affection. I don't even get my own woman anything.

Oh, LeNeve....you should get Angie and your 2 girls something for Vday....and even your little boy...come on....it would make them so happy...even just something simple and little...
Starting next week I won't be around for awhile. I can't even listen to the show... that makes me Confusedad:
Nussie_T Wrote:Starting next week I won't be around for awhile. I can't even listen to the show... that makes me Confusedad:

That news makes me sad too...why, what's going on...care to share???
ha ha check this out

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covino_and_Rich">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covino_and_Rich</a><!-- m -->
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11