Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 02/12/10 - Two days to Valentine's Day...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
LeNeve Wrote:Today's paycheck should reflect my recent raise.

Now that is a way to start a Friday and a weekend. Does the wife know about the raise?
michaelangelo Wrote:ha ha check this out

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covino_and_Rich">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covino_and_Rich</a><!-- m -->

Who did that??? that's not nice.... Confusedhock:
Iva13 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Starting next week I won't be around for awhile. I can't even listen to the show... that makes me Confusedad:

That news makes me sad too...why, what's going on...care to share???

We had a position open for a night foreman/counter staff and so they hired someone at the same time they hired someone. A day counter staff person quit so Serge has been training during the day. Well next week he goes on holidays and then when he gets back they are moving him to nights... needless to say... they are putting me up front with customers, phones, bitchy people and they don't know when they will hire someone for the open day shift position... could be months.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Starting next week I won't be around for awhile. I can't even listen to the show... that makes me Confusedad:

We had a position open for a night foreman/counter staff and so they hired someone at the same time they hired someone. A day counter staff person quit so Serge has been training during the day. Well next week he goes on holidays and then when he gets back they are moving him to nights... needless to say... they are putting me up front with customers, phones, bitchy people and they don't know when they will hire someone for the open day shift position... could be months.

OMG that sucks...at least for us....does it mean more $ for you? We will miss you terrible T....maybe you could sneak on every now and then....Dam...I miss you already. Confusedad:
Brampton Wrote:So apparently in the comic "Captain America", they are taking shots at the Tea Baggers.

Whats the problem with this. Aren't they just another extreme politcal group?

Actually they aren't extreme. They are really what the GOP used to be in that they want smaller government, lower taxes, and more personal freedoms. Basically they just want the Government to listen and act on the the will of the people which is really all any of us should want.
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:There are 3 women here, but none of them are worthy of my affection. I don't even get my own woman anything.

Oh, LeNeve....you should get Angie and your 2 girls something for Vday....and even your little boy...come on....it would make them so happy...even just something simple and little...

I will get my little girls something then.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

That sucks T, you can always catch the replay. I had to rely on the replay for a while at my most recent job because I couldn't listen to streams at work. We will miss you around here.
Great topic about not wanting to know things about your girlfriend's past.

Some things you just don't want to investigate...

[Image: keenan.jpg]
Well T, at least many of us are in the BBM group. That should at least help some.
Pokes28 Wrote:Well T, at least many of us are in the BBM group. That should at least help some.

Does anyone know of an app for us iPhone users that interface with BBM?
AirHej Wrote:
Derick Wrote:I just made a bunch of girls really happy. I am so the man

Think they'll fuck you?
no all of them, 3 girls are either married or have long term BFs. The 2 that i'd like to fuck, both thanked me with big smiles, so maybe?
No Iva, no more money than I make now. I am one of the highest paying office staff in this place. I do about three people's job and have been cross trained on about 6 others, which is why I get moved around a lot. I could probably listen to my stiletto up front, no one would mind, I just have to be alert at all times.
I will be bring my BB with me, there is no way I am leaving it in my desk out in the shop unlocked so hopefully the BBM group can cheer me up.
JDubb Wrote:
Pokes28 Wrote:Well T, at least many of us are in the BBM group. That should at least help some.

check out Ping and WhatsApp
wikipedia

Dudebronation believes that every member is important and is more like a family with benefits of course that would rather have members who participate in homosexual anal sex orgies than pure numbers.
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

check out Ping and WhatsApp

I checked into Ping and they said it works like BBM but I couldn't figure out how to make it work with BBM.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11