Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Toooosday 2/9/09 ... Ellis on Howard? Fuck him.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
AirHej Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
edoblin Wrote:I gotta say that I agree w/ Spot on this. In the end, we are all just listeners. I wouldn't roll down there expecting an umbrella from them. If I get soaked, I get soaked. They don't owe me shit.

I'm sure Pete didn't go there for an umbrella, but since it was pouring when he got there it's just common courtesy to offer an umbrella to someone who is a fan of your show and took time out of their day to visit w/you.

Come on. C&R are two of the most accessible radio hosts/celebs out there. Their level of interaction with their fans is unlike anyone else. However, those guys owe us nothing. If we came to watch them broadcast from a hotel in Miami, why should they give us an umbrella? If Howard was doing an appearance and it was raining, should I walk up to Baba Booey and ask him for an umbrella?

I asked Spot if I could use one of the 3 free umbrellas some dude gave him, so what? I would have gladly gave one up if someone offered one to me and Spot actually did say no at first and I said OK. Then he just gave me one.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
edoblin Wrote:I gotta say that I agree w/ Spot on this. In the end, we are all just listeners. I wouldn't roll down there expecting an umbrella from them. If I get soaked, I get soaked. They don't owe me shit.

I don't know if I believe Spot, I wouldn't be surprised if Pete said it for Spot to hear on purpose jut to give him a hard time, but acting like he was trying to keep it quiet so Spot wouldn't hear.

What did I say? If I said anything it was meant to be heard b/c I don't talk under my breath, but I do not remember saying anything.
You supposedly said to your friend "See if I do anything for Spot again" under your breath.
Chip Wrote:

I don't know if I believe Spot, I wouldn't be surprised if Pete said it for Spot to hear on purpose jut to give him a hard time, but acting like he was trying to keep it quiet so Spot wouldn't hear.

What did I say? If I said anything it was meant to be heard b/c I don't talk under my breath, but I do not remember saying anything.

He said, after he said "no, you can't have an umbrella", you turned to your friends and quietly said "Let's see if I do anything for him ever again"
something like that.
Iva13 Wrote:I'm on Pete's side w/this one....

Pete is more than just a listener... Remember that he went out of his way to help Covino when people were buying up Melody's name online. They've all actually hung out.

Not to mention that if it were them approaching Petey in the rain.... how would they over-react if he didn't offer them shit?
AirHej Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

I'm sure Pete didn't go there for an umbrella, but since it was pouring when he got there it's just common courtesy to offer an umbrella to someone who is a fan of your show and took time out of their day to visit w/you.

Come on. C&R are two of the most accessible radio hosts/celebs out there. Their level of interaction with their fans is unlike anyone else. However, those guys owe us nothing. If we came to watch them broadcast from a hotel in Miami, why should they give us an umbrella? If Howard was doing an appearance and it was raining, should I walk up to Baba Booey and ask him for an umbrella?

You come on!!!! Pete went there to see them. It was raining. He asked for one of the many umbrellas that were just sitting there. It has nothing to do with whether or not they OWE anyone anything. You're missing the point....it was only the four of them there.... Now Behave...please!
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:What is going on here? What did I say? I never said anything under my breath. Not my steeze.

I did ask Spot to use one of the free umbrallas some guy gave him, but that is not why I went there. He said no at first and I said OK then he gave me one anyway.

If he wants it back it's in my hotel room in Miami still, I left it there.

Can someone explain why shit is being talked on me?

Pete I'm on your side 1000% Spot has been bitchy and moodly lately.....

I am not listening so I have no idea what we are talking about, so please fill me in.

What is it I supposedly said under my breath?
Bachelor :killme:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

You supposedly said to your friend "See if I do anything for Spot again" under your breath.

Yeah I said that, to Spot and the guy who was with me in a joking manner. I was busting his balls, I was not being a dick. What have I ever done for Spot anyway that I would stop doing? What do I even have to offer Spot?
Iva13 Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

You come on!!!! Pete went there to see them. It was raining. He asked for one of the many umbrellas that were just sitting there. It has nothing to do with whether or not they OWE anyone anything. You're missing the point....it was only the four of them there.... Now Behave...please!

Come on Iva, let go of Pete's nuts for a second... he's writhing in pain... he can barely walk.
I don't have much time, but why does my picture with Pauly D make Spot mad? Why did they even bring that up?
Brian in NY Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I don't know if I believe Spot, I wouldn't be surprised if Pete said it for Spot to hear on purpose jut to give him a hard time, but acting like he was trying to keep it quiet so Spot wouldn't hear.

Yeah I said that, to Spot and the guy who was with me in a joking manner. I was busting his balls, I was not being a dick. What have I ever done for Spot anyway that I would stop doing? What do I even have to offer Spot?

Haha, yeah, that's what I thought.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I don't have much time, but why does my picture with Pauly D make Spot mad? Why did they even bring that up?

It started last week with the umbrella comment and then when you sent the pic of you and Pauly D, it sent Spot over the top.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I don't have much time, but why does my picture with Pauly D make Spot mad? Why did they even bring that up?
Yeah they talked about it. He sounded jealous.
Nussie_T Wrote:

It started last week with the umbrella comment and then when you sent the pic of you and Pauly D, it sent Spot over the top.

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Why would a pic of me and Pauly D make him mad? I didn't even send it to Spot. Or Covino. I sent it to Rich this morning. Why did they even mention it?

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Yeah they talked about it. He sounded jealous.

He should be, it's a shitty picture. The guy who took it must have had the shakes.

I am returning my Team Spot Tshirt for a refund.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12