Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Toooosday 2/9/09 ... Ellis on Howard? Fuck him.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I agree with the guys. I never buy magazines anymore unless I'm traveling. We have subscriptions at home to ESPN the Mag and Us Weekly, but I'd never buy an issue on the newsstand.
Brooklyn Decker, also known as Mrs. Andy Roddick....

[Image: 544_dc422129.jpg]
AirHej Wrote:I agree with the guys. I never buy magazines anymore unless I'm traveling. We have subscriptions at home to ESPN the Mag and Us Weekly, but I'd never buy an issue on the newsstand.

I have a Maxim subscription, but I that I will let run out. I'll buy a Cosmo or US Weekly if I'm bored and I see something interesting enough to want to check out. I do like to have a few magazines on hand to read once in a while.
AirHej Wrote:I agree with the guys. I never buy magazines anymore unless I'm traveling. We have subscriptions at home to ESPN the Mag and Us Weekly, but I'd never buy an issue on the newsstand.

I can't remember the last time I bought a magazine and I've never had a subscription to a magazine.
beckster Wrote:

I have a Maxim subscription, but I that I will let run out. I'll buy a Cosmo or US Weekly if I'm bored and I see something interesting enough to want to check out. I do like to have a few magazines on hand to read once in a while.
I have a Maxim subscription and that's it. I haven't bought a magazine off the rack in years.
The only good thing about The Who is that Paul O'Neill and Hideki Matsui used to come to bat to the start of "Baba O'Reilly."

[Image: amd_paul2.jpg]
I'm ready for a nap I stayed w/my Mom last night at got like 4.5 hours of sleep...I'm used to 7.5-8 hours of sleep per night...
Davis "Who doesn't know what Houston's is?"

Ughhh, I don't.
I usually take my hat off in a restaurant.
AirHej Wrote:Davis "Who doesn't know what Houston's is?"

Ughhh, I don't.
Never heard of it either.
Brian in NY Wrote:I usually take my hat off in a restaurant.

I agree...It's a respect thing...it just shows respect...that's how it's always been....I don't know why.
Iva13 Wrote:I'm ready for a nap I stayed w/my Mom last night at got like 4.5 hours of sleep...I'm used to 7.5-8 hours of sleep per night...

How is she?
Iva13 Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I usually take my hat off in a restaurant.

I agree...It's a respect thing...it just shows respect...that's how it's always been....I don't know why.

It used to be called etiquette.
Does Covino wear sunglasses at dinner too?
Brian in NY Wrote:Does Covino wear sunglasses at dinner too?

Most likely. I never wear my sunglasses in a building. what is the point??
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12