Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Toooosday 2/9/09 ... Ellis on Howard? Fuck him.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I don't want news feeds...I only want status'...

Pokes, I wish your wife well. Keep us updated...I will say a prayer for her. Poor puppy...that's a LOT of water.. i have heard of a cat with OCD...they had to give her Zanax or other med, just like people.
AirHej Wrote:What airport?

He didn't say, but I'm betting Miami
Nussie_T Wrote:Just caught part of the morning mash up... and apparantly Stanley T was a speedo model and Rich wants to see the pics!? Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

:fag: ?
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Just caught part of the morning mash up... and apparantly Stanley T was a speedo model and Rich wants to see the pics!? Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

Think Dicky Doo will want to talk about it today on the show??
Iva13 Wrote:I don't want news feeds...I only want status'...

Pokes, I wish your wife well. Keep us updated...I will say a prayer for her. Poor puppy...that's a LOT of water.. i have heard of a cat with OCD...they had to give her Zanax or other med, just like people.

Your cat too?? I have never heard of such things. I mean I know our dogs will focus on chewing up their toys, but I've always considered it a dog thing.
beckster Wrote:

On FB Pete said it was the Fort Lauderdale Airport...
beckster Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I don't want news feeds...I only want status'...

Your cat too?? I have never heard of such things. I mean I know our dogs will focus on chewing up their toys, but I've always considered it a dog thing.

Not my cat...my friends cat...Prozac...that was the other med they tried.
When I was doing my practicum for school, I worked with a 7 year old girl who HAD to cut paper... fuck it was a mess if you gave her a pair of scissors.
Go suck cock Michael Billy.
Nussie_T Wrote:Go suck cock Michael Billy.
Oh he's planning on it, don't you worry.
Ovarian Abscess - an infection of the ovary resulting in a collection of pus causing symptoms of Pelvic Inflamatory Disease or stomach pain, most often treated by antibiotics or surgery to remove the pus.

[Image: tuboovarian-abscess.jpg]
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Think Dicky Doo will want to talk about it today on the show??

I bet we'll hear more about whatever they talked about on Ellis' show.
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

On FB Pete said it was the Fort Lauderdale Airport...

Close enough
Derick Wrote:Ovarian Abscess - an infection of the ovary resulting in a collection of pus causing symptoms of Pelvic Inflamatory Disease or stomach pain, most often treated by antibiotics or surgery to remove the pus.

Hopefully, antibiotics are all she'll need. Surgery would suck.
Derick Wrote:Ovarian Abscess - an infection of the ovary resulting in a collection of pus causing symptoms of Pelvic Inflamatory Disease or stomach pain, most often treated by antibiotics or surgery to remove the pus.

Couldn't they take the pus out with a long needle and a camera up the belly button??
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12