Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Toooosday 2/9/09 ... Ellis on Howard? Fuck him.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Nussie_T Wrote:The cock sucker at work has stopped by my desk 3 times now and the one time went through my lunch bag to see if I had anything to eat... Fuck off buddy... I am ready to snap and tell him off... I don't think he is going to talk to me after this...

I have told most everyone here at work that if ANYONE dares to touch my lunch, there will be injuries resulting. And no one has ever stolen my lunches since. Tell him off!!
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:He should be, it's a shitty picture. The guy who took it must have had the shakes.

I am returning my Team Spot Tshirt for a refund.
Did you sit next to Pauly D on the plane?

Did you tell him your name is P-Wow and you wanted to see his penis like J-wow?

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
\

I was really disappointed when Pete never answered that one...
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:The cock sucker at work has stopped by my desk 3 times now and the one time went through my lunch bag to see if I had anything to eat... Fuck off buddy... I am ready to snap and tell him off... I don't think he is going to talk to me after this...

I have told most everyone here at work that if ANYONE dares to touch my lunch, there will be injuries resulting. And no one has ever stolen my lunches since. Tell him off!!

Derick should have a conversation with him regarding stage 5 clingers...
beckster Wrote:

I often used to go through my bosses lunch bag to see if he had anything good, he never did
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Derick should have a conversation with him regarding stage 5 clingers...

Ha Ha, true!
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I often used to go through my bosses lunch bag to see if he had anything good, he never did

No Starbursts for ya, huh?
beckster Wrote:No Starbursts for ya, huh?

I remember the day that Derick was excited to find out that you can purchase only red starbursts...
Hey DBN, I missed most of the show... or did I? Did I miss anything?
Dave is this week your last on nights?
JDubb Wrote:Hey DBN, I missed most of the show... or did I? Did I miss anything?

Spot bashed Petey. They are talkin about Ray J, the male-whore right now.
beckster Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Hey DBN, I missed most of the show... or did I? Did I miss anything?

Yea, I head the Ray J talk, I don't care. What did Spot say about Pete?
Is Joe really here today?
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Yea, I head the Ray J talk, I don't care. What did Spot say about Pete?

It was Spotty being spotty.
Confusedhock: Ahhhhhhhh... Zombies!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

(my first reaction to that emergency radio sound)
Nussie_T Wrote:Dave is this week your last on nights?

Nah, one more week of ninja training..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12