Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Toooosday 2/9/09 ... Ellis on Howard? Fuck him.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Pete Nice "The goonie wet mop!" - Steve Covino
haha Spot is such a whiny bitch.
Iva13 Wrote:Off topic I just saw the movie Notorious BIG...and I don't think he set TouPac up....
Hard to say, that was a movie... So, they could have depicted it in more of a favorable way to Biggie
Pete is gonna be heated.
haha Pete Nice is the man!
AirHej Wrote:Pete is gonna be heated.

Shoot I missed the beginning...
I think Spotty is just jealous of Pete Nice.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Does he know you're married and have a baby and one on the way.....WTF I have a feeling no matter what you do or say he won't leave you alone...he just doesn't get it and probalbly never will.

My husband used to work in the shop with him and yes he knows I am preggo, the entire building knows. My husband and I go over to his and his wife's house all the time (well when my husband didn't work weekends) and I am overloaded with work and he just talks and won't shut the fuck up... or he'll text me 50 times in ten minutes.

Geez, what's his problem? Would it be an issue for your hubby to talk to him? Maybe he could say, that you are swamped at work and to leave you alone for now.
AirHej Wrote:Pete is gonna be heated.

Why's spot getting all whiney about this?

But where is that goofy bastard?
I expected to see a new thread in the hockey boards this morning about "Carter is a fucktard"
Pete was logged in earlier....but he's gone now...
Nussie_T Wrote:Spotty dislikes Petey...

Spot is a little bitch.

He should be careful. His girl could hire Pete to catch him the next time he is "not flirting" with some nussie.
I gotta run to the bank...I hope I don't miss when Pete calls in......b/c he won't let this stand w/o getting his say..... Love Ya Petey!!!
beckster Wrote:Geez, what's his problem? Would it be an issue for your hubby to talk to him? Maybe he could say, that you are swamped at work and to leave you alone for now.

I have no fucking clue what the hell his problem is... I'll come home from work or text him and bitch about it and he just tells me to ignore him... it's reallly hard when he is walking behind him all the fucking time.
I gotta say that I agree w/ Spot on this. In the end, we are all just listeners. I wouldn't roll down there expecting an umbrella from them. If I get soaked, I get soaked. They don't owe me shit.
edoblin Wrote:I gotta say that I agree w/ Spot on this. In the end, we are all just listeners. I wouldn't roll down there expecting an umbrella from them. If I get soaked, I get soaked. They don't owe me shit.
I agree, but Spot doesn't have to get all bitchy about it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12