Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Toooosday 2/9/09 ... Ellis on Howard? Fuck him.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Iva13 Wrote:Ok, I'm off Pete's nuts and back. I was hanging on for a long time!!!! Really, the computer people came to update our computers...WTF couldn't they have waited until 3:00 p.m. :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming:

i wondered where you vanished to.
What's up Covino!
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I gotta go, flight is boarding in 10 minutes. Pretty swoot I got shit on on national radio with only half the facts.

Come on bro... If you want to be involved w/ the show this much you gotta expect that conflict like this will happen. Don't take it so seriously. Be like Michael Billy and "Man up".

[Image: tn-500_img_6271.jpg]
You fuckers didn't tell me that Covino said I looked like a wet mop head. You told me some thing about a Goonie mop face or something.

Props to Covino for standing up for me. I never should have doubted him.
edoblin Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I gotta go, flight is boarding in 10 minutes. Pretty swoot I got shit on on national radio with only half the facts.

Come on bro... If you want to be involved w/ the show this much you gotta expect that conflict like this will happen. Don't take it so seriously. Be like Michael Billy and "Man up".

[Image: tn-500_img_6271.jpg]

I could care less about being involved in the show, I just had a free day, my only free day that entire week. If I was worried about being involved in the show, I would have been there all week knocking on their doors.

I guess working in a fact based business, it pisses me off when things are presented with only partial facts. When it comes down to it I guess it was just Spotty being Spotty. No sweat of my back.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:You fuckers didn't tell me that Covino said I looked like a wet mop head. You told me some thing about a Goonie mop face or something.

Props to Covino for standing up for me. I never should have doubted him.

Actually we did tell you, refer to post from yesterday. I think DBN was telling you what was said on-air. There was just a discrepancy in Spotty's story with how you remember the story. Either way, made a funny radio bit, so well done Pete.

AirHej Wrote:Pete Nice "The goonie wet mop!" - Steve Covino
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12