Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Toooosday 2/9/09 ... Ellis on Howard? Fuck him.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
beckster Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I'm ready for a nap I stayed w/my Mom last night at got like 4.5 hours of sleep...I'm used to 7.5-8 hours of sleep per night...

How is she?

We started her on a water pill last night, we think the steriods are causing fluid/swelling and this could be why she is having trouble breathing b/c of the fluid build up from the steriods. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks.
Brian in NY Wrote:Does Covino wear sunglasses at dinner too?

Covino is so cool, he probably rocks them at night
beckster Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Does Covino wear sunglasses at dinner too?

Covino is so cool, he probably rocks them at night
Only Corey Hart is cool enough to pull that off.
Just take the damn hat off... how hard is it??
Super Dave calling with with "What's up Fuckers!"

[Image: Stifler.jpg]

:tool:
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I'm ready for a nap I stayed w/my Mom last night at got like 4.5 hours of sleep...I'm used to 7.5-8 hours of sleep per night...

How is she?

We started her on a water pill last night, we think the steriods are causing fluid/swelling and this could be why she is having trouble breathing b/c of the fluid build up from the steriods. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks.

Hopefully it works then. I'll cross my fingers too!
Non show related question: How do you tell someone to leave you alone and really don't want to hurt their feelings?
Nussie_T Wrote:Non show related question: How do you tell someone to leave you alone and really don't want to hurt their feelings?

Can you just start ignoring them, like don't take or return their calls. ALWAYS have something to do when they ask you, etc. Stuff like that...after a while they should get the hint....
Off topic I just saw the movie Notorious BIG...and I don't think he set TouPac up....
Nussie_T Wrote:Non show related question: How do you tell someone to leave you alone and really don't want to hurt their feelings?

Good question... When telling them to fuck off is not an option... I tend to try to avoid eye contact and provide short answered responses. If that that don't work, then you need to tell them that you are really swamped with work right now.
Iva13 Wrote:

Can you just start ignoring them, like don't take or return their calls. ALWAYS have something to do when they ask you, etc. Stuff like that...after a while they should get the hint....

I've tried that... it's starting to drive me crazy. I told him off like 15 minutes ago and I just walked by his truck and he's like "I see you.. whatcha up to?"
Nussie_T Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

I've tried that... it's starting to drive me crazy. I told him off like 15 minutes ago and I just walked by his truck and he's like "I see you.. whatcha up to?"

Does he know you're married and have a baby and one on the way.....WTF I have a feeling no matter what you do or say he won't leave you alone...he just doesn't get it and probalbly never will.
Iva13 Wrote:Does he know you're married and have a baby and one on the way.....WTF I have a feeling no matter what you do or say he won't leave you alone...he just doesn't get it and probalbly never will.

My husband used to work in the shop with him and yes he knows I am preggo, the entire building knows. My husband and I go over to his and his wife's house all the time (well when my husband didn't work weekends) and I am overloaded with work and he just talks and won't shut the fuck up... or he'll text me 50 times in ten minutes.
Haha
Pete Nice, funny
Spotty dislikes Petey...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12