Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-25-10 Happy Crappy Monday!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Hey everyone.....I'm soaking wet...it's pouring here....
Iva13 Wrote:Hey everyone.....I'm soaking wet...
oh really? Need someone to come over and take care of that for you?
My Mom came home from the hospital late yesterday...she still has a really bad lung infection, but at least she is home...she will have to take steriods, antibiotics, etc. My poor Mommy Sad But thanks for the well wishes.
Derick The Solution Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Hey everyone.....I'm soaking wet...
oh really? Need someone to come over and take care of that for you?

;-)
i went to a golf show this weekend, and was swinging a heavy club around, my back is still sore
Derick The Solution Wrote:i went to a golf show this weekend, and was swinging a heavy club around, my back is still sore

Poor Derick...take some Advil and you will feel better in like 20 minutes.
I still don't care about Haiti.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I still don't care about Haiti.

Me neither. I'm more concerned with this heavy club Derick hurt his back swinging on.
I have to go to court and get sued today. Has anyone ever been sued? This is my first time.
Good Monday morning, all

I think I am coming down with a cold. I have that tickle in my throat and my whole head feels funny. I was really tempted to stay home today and just sleep it off.
Congrats to our new Dadbro! Michaelangelo had his little girl yesterday. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I never did. I guess I'm a terrible person, oh well.
LeNeve Wrote:

Me neither. I'm more concerned with this heavy club Derick hurt his back swinging on.
it was an iron that had a steel shaft, must have weighed between 35-40lbs. I was swinging it for about 10-12 minutes straight, while the guy was telling me about it. I do have one thing to say, even if the product is crap, you will definatly develop stronger golf muscles using that thing
LeNeve Wrote:I have to go to court and get sued today. Has anyone ever been sued? This is my first time.

I sued this kid who ran a stop sign and t-boned me. I won the settlement, but never saw a dime... The chick that I spoke to in regards to when I would see the money, said that the court operates on the honor system and that I would have to subpeona him again to go after his income. He had no job and I didn't have the funds ( I was in college then) to afford to continually go after him. So, there's a punk-ass kid in Flint, MI who owes me $2,500.

The lesson I learned.... Don't sue people, but if you do get a lawyer... They want to be paid so they are more willing to hunt people down to collect their money.
Derick The Solution Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

it was an iron that had a steel shaft, must have weighed between 35-40lbs. I was swinging it for about 10-12 minutes straight, while the guy was telling me about it. I do have one thing to say, even if the product is crap, you will definatly develop stronger golf muscles using that thing

So it was a gimmick club?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18