Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-25-10 Happy Crappy Monday!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
LeNeve Wrote:Demi Moore has cougar bush.

Demi is still hot as hell. I think I could over look the cougar bush but than again she has been in my spank bank for as long as I can remember.
[Image: 0125_gary_coleman_mug_00.jpg]
aliens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jotaka20 Wrote:[Image: 0125_gary_coleman_mug_00.jpg]
jotaka20 Wrote:[Image: 0125_gary_coleman_mug_00.jpg]

He looks like a fucking gremlin.
[Image: gremlin.jpg]
DaveP Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Are Haitians good at yard work? If so I need to adopt a few for a couple weeks, maybe re-adopt them for a time over summer too.

They are the best.. I keep a few of them in the shed at all times.

You can keep them shedded? How much do they eat? Are they hard to clean up after? Can they get mean? They won't jump up on my kids and knock them down will they?
Derick The Solution Wrote:[Image: gremlin.jpg]

yep. same guy.
Hot tub time machine is the stupidest looking movie ever.
Dear John is from the guy the did the Notebook, thus it will be the new Notebook.
LeNeve Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Are Haitians good at yard work? If so I need to adopt a few for a couple weeks, maybe re-adopt them for a time over summer too.

You can keep them shedded? How much do they eat? Are they hard to clean up after? Can they get mean? They won't jump up on my kids and knock them down will they?

I have no answers to those questions.. I haven't checked on them since it got cold. I think they shoveled my driveway a few times this winter though.
I had blue adidas in the 80's
DaveP Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

I have no answers to those questions.. I haven't checked on them since it got cold. I think they shoveled my driveway a few times this winter though.

:eek: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:I had blue adidas in the 80's

I was like 6 years old in the 80's
DaveP Wrote:

i was between the ages of 2 and 12
DaveP Wrote:

I was six when the picture was taken of me in my blue adidas, and matching sweat suit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18