Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-25-10 Happy Crappy Monday!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Joe In PA Wrote:I'm amazed the site stayed up all day. The power here kept going out all morning. My battery backups are bad and when the power goes out so do the servers. Luckily they boot right back up after a power outage.

I am amazed how well this site runs all the time.. when i would visit TOMB, seemed like DBN had a way more consistent uptime than they did.
DaveP Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:I'm amazed the site stayed up all day. The power here kept going out all morning. My battery backups are bad and when the power goes out so do the servers. Luckily they boot right back up after a power outage.

I am amazed how well this site runs all the time.. when i would visit TOMB, seemed like DBN had a way more consistent uptime than they did.

Thanks Dave! Pete and Derick do a really good job at keeping things pretty clean over here. We don't have 3000 fake usernames in the database and I think that really helps keeoing the site running pretty smooth.

I'm pretty amazed that it runs as well as it does too. Not bad for an old server in my basement running off of my slow ass DSL. I've been so busy at work that I've neglected a lot of the regular service I used to do on the site.
Joe In PA Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

Thanks Dave! Pete and Derick do a really good job at keeping things pretty clean over here. We don't have 3000 fake usernames in the database and I think that really helps keeoing the site running pretty smooth.

I'm pretty amazed that it runs as well as it does too. Not bad for an old server in my basement running off of my slow ass DSL. I've been so busy at work that I've neglected a lot of the regular service I used to do on the site.

Yeah, half of those member numbers are just spammers.. I can't even remember the last time I saw one get by on here and post that horse shit.
DaveP Wrote:I can't even remember the last time I saw one get by on here and post that horse shit.
just for you DaveP

[Image: horse_shit.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18