Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-25-10 Happy Crappy Monday!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Howdy folks.
Iva13 Wrote:She has Maddox, Zahara, Shilo, Pax, Vivvine and Knox.
i'm sorry i dont speak spanish
Nussie_T Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Hey!!!! Stopping in for a few minutes!
How are you doing T?

Enjoying my snow day!!! It rained all night Friday and well into Saturday evening. Then a winter storm hit us, high winds, cold weather... they've closed all the highways down!

It's blowing pretty hard in the Twin Cities too today with some light snow.
Pokes28 Wrote:Howdy folks.
howdy pokes
Pokes28 Wrote:Howdy folks.

Hey Pokes.
JDubb Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
How are you doing T?

Enjoying my snow day!!! It rained all night Friday and well into Saturday evening. Then a winter storm hit us, high winds, cold weather... they've closed all the highways down!

very, very windy here, down south too.
JDubb Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
How are you doing T?

Ya, it's headed that direction. I need to get to the store though, I wonder if it would be easier to just take my snowmobile.
Demi Moore has cougar bush.
Playing a little catch up.

To Rich: Sometimes your ignorance of things floors me. How the fuck do you not know Cheap Trick and how mammoth they used to be? VH1 had them as one of the top 20 Rock Bands of all time. FYI, they are my all time favorite band and I've seen them 5 times in concert.

As far as the Jersey Shore goes. Fuck them. Get some different guidos. It doesn't matter, if ass hats like those people actually exist, then I'd be better off not knowing it. Those douches bags don't deserve $10K an episode yet alone $50K. Rich makes it seem like that translates to $120K a year. That would be true if it didn't only take like 2 or 3 months max to film a season. They still have most of the year to fuck off. Comparing it to the Hills is exactly why MTV needs to stand their ground. The Hills was the biggest hit for a season or maybe two, but then the bottom fell out and now MTV is stuck paying a shit load of money to those losers.

Best show MTV does is Buried Life. That is a damn good show.
If she is on the market her stock is down. Whoever the next guy that ends up with her both their stocks will totally be right back up high.
JDubb Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
How are you doing T?

It's windy, pouring rain, snow melt and flash flood warnings all over the place here.
Brian in NY Wrote:It's windy, pouring rain, snow melt and flash flood warnings all over the place here.

We had above normal averages for the most part of January a lot of the snow we had melted away however with the temp being above freezing and the flash snow storm that hit us is making everything icy as hell.
Are Haitians good at yard work? If so I need to adopt a few for a couple weeks, maybe re-adopt them for a time over summer too.
LeNeve Wrote:Are Haitians good at yard work? If so I need to adopt a few for a couple weeks, maybe re-adopt them for a time over summer too.

I'll go halveses w/you...I need some too!
LeNeve Wrote:Are Haitians good at yard work? If so I need to adopt a few for a couple weeks, maybe re-adopt them for a time over summer too.

They are the best.. I keep a few of them in the shed at all times.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18