Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-25-10 Happy Crappy Monday!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Brian in NY Wrote:
jotaka20 Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
jotaka20 Wrote:The Jersey Shore kids did get too big for their britches. I mean seriously what makes them think MTV is just not going to pluck any other kids and put them in a house. Take the 10K an episode seems like easy work to me.
They aren't even worth 5K an episode.

True so take the fucking money and run.
Yeah, they have no right to be greedy. MTV would have no trouble finding other guidos to do it for less.

and more outrageous ones at that.
Covino is right once again... :blahblah:
12 episodes, 10K/episode, i'm not itialian, but i'll gladly play a guido for 120k
jotaka20 Wrote:So Dicky says that money is peanuts and good for them. From all those MTV shows the money they make is never from the show itself it is all from the appearances afterward. Being on the network and on the show is worth more than being forgotten in a year.

I have to agree... What could a second season have to offer us. More Ronnie and Sammie's break-up and make-ups? It could potentially suck. Don't get me wrong, I would love to see them again. I just wonder if I'll actually want to watch it.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I am very, VERY unaware of this bowling news Covino speaks of.

What news? I finally am back online.

A girl that Covino "made headlines with" won a bowling championship, like the main one or something.

Oh, Lame
Derick The Solution Wrote:12 episodes, 10K/episode, i'm not itialian, but i'll gladly play a guido for 120k

:whomo:
Holy SHIT!! 50 Gs an Eps... Thats crazy!!
Derick The Solution Wrote:12 episodes, 10K/episode, i'm not itialian, but i'll gladly play a guido for 120k
I'm originally from Long Island, I'll do it too.
I would do it for free. I will pretend to be Italian. I could parlay it into hundreds of thousands in promotions during and after the show.
They can pay me to drink and party... :beer: :beer:
Well fuck, Rich needs to manage these guys, he is adamant.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I would do it for free. I will pretend to be Italian. I could parlay it into hundreds of thousands in promotions during and after the show.

Exactly.
everyone cuts thier own deal
Nobody is worth $1 mill a year!!
The new cast should be the, guy that got knocked out by Ronnie, the dude that punched snookie, my ex italian pig farm boss, artie lange, some sort of guido steroid dealer, and the rest, high end italian prostitutes.

This is a recipe for success.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18