Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-25-10 Happy Crappy Monday!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
LeNeve Wrote:I have forwarded this video to the red cross, so that they can show it to Haitians. Just doing my part, and I feel alot better for doing so.

[youtube]nzxU2QuAVIc[/youtube]

That is a very informational video. I really believe that our government should just email that to everyone in Haiti and we have done our part.
In school here in Kansas, we had tornado drills. In the Colorado rockies we learned how to survive being in an avalanche, or being lost on a mountain.

I'm sure everone had fire drills. California has earthquake drills probaly.

What did you guys in different parts of the country have for school drills?
Derick The Solution Wrote:are you kidding me, shes digging her heel into the paint on the hood, get her the fuck off, and i dont even like vettes

Who cares? Cars are overrated.
AirHej Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:are you kidding me, shes digging her heel into the paint on the hood, get her the fuck off, and i dont even like vettes

I beg your pardon????? I don't think so!!!!!!! Confusedhock:
LeNeve Wrote:In school here in Kansas, we had tornado drills. In the Colorado rockies we learned how to survive being in an avalanche, or being lost on a mountain.

I'm sure everone had fire drills. California has earthquake drills probaly.

What did you guys in different parts of the country have for school drills?

In NJ and NY they have guido hair gel spill drills.

Apparent LEE in CA they have slut spill problems also.
Iva13 Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:

I agree with AirHej
Iva13 Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:

Haha, I knew it would get a rise out of some DBN'ers.
I'm just not a car guy. I see them as something that gets me where I need to go, that's it.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:

I agree with AirHej

That's probaly why you let your car run out of oil, and blew it up.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:

I agree with AirHej
I agree too.
J-Woww has a great boob job for her boobs to not pop out of this dress while still looking lifted with no support.

[Image: 122809_jwoww_94363130.jpg]
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:J-Woww has a great boob job for her boobs to not pop out of this dress while still looking lifted with no support.

[Image: 122809_jwoww_94363130.jpg]

Agreed. She's gotta tape them in there or something.
Favre was being Favre last night when he threw that last INT. All-time legendary QB, but that's all part of the Favre package. He tries to take the game into his own hands too much.
Childress should have benched AP's overrated ass.

BTW, Good day DBN.
AirHej Wrote:Favre was being Favre last night when he threw that last INT. All-time legendary QB, but that's all part of the Favre package. He tries to take the game into his own hands too much.

True, it was all to familiar to the NFC championship in GB two years ago.
JDubb Wrote:Childress should have benched AP's overrated ass.

BTW, Good day DBN.

Oh you mean it wasn't all Favre's fault like everyone keeps saying?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18