Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-25-10 Happy Crappy Monday!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Derick The Solution Wrote:
BlakeTheFarmer Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:I went to HS with Adam Vinatteri, dated his sister. Went to college with his GF, dated her too, ooopps.

Adam Vinatteri??? You grow up in South Dakota then??
i was in RC for 6-7 grade, then moved, came back my JR and Sr year of HS in RC, went 1 semester in BHSU

Nice!!! So you banged her when he was hangin out going to school at SDSU?? haha
LeNeve Wrote:I have not bowled in 15 years.

I bowled about a month ago and I sucked at it... I was drinking, but the rum didn't help my game at all.
LeNeve Wrote:I am very, VERY unaware of this bowling news Covino speaks of.

What news? I finally am back online.
BlakeTheFarmer Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:
BlakeTheFarmer Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:I went to HS with Adam Vinatteri, dated his sister. Went to college with his GF, dated her too, ooopps.

Adam Vinatteri??? You grow up in South Dakota then??
i was in RC for 6-7 grade, then moved, came back my JR and Sr year of HS in RC, went 1 semester in BHSU

Nice!!! So you banged her when he was hangin out going to school at SDSU?? haha
i knew his sister in Jr high, i met his GF at BHSU, we had math together, she lived across the street from the college, we "studied" together.
HAHA Very Nice!!! She had a problem and you were "Derick the SOLUTION"?
The Jersey Shore kids did get too big for their britches. I mean seriously what makes them think MTV is just not going to pluck any other kids and put them in a house. Take the 10K an episode seems like easy work to me.
BlakeTheFarmer Wrote:HAHA Very Nice!!! She had a problem and you were "Derick the SOLUTION"?
actually she had 2 problems, one of them was math, the other being her BF was off playing football
jotaka20 Wrote:The Jersey Shore kids did get too big for their britches. I mean seriously what makes them think MTV is just not going to pluck any other kids and put them in a house. Take the 10K an episode seems like easy work to me.
They aren't even worth 5K an episode.
Brian in NY Wrote:
jotaka20 Wrote:The Jersey Shore kids did get too big for their britches. I mean seriously what makes them think MTV is just not going to pluck any other kids and put them in a house. Take the 10K an episode seems like easy work to me.

True so take the fucking money and run.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Off the top of my head, I can think of three people from where I grew up in central PA that are famous. I am sure there are more, I just can not think of them now.

they are:

1. Mike Mussina
2. Ed Ott
3. Gary Brown RB for the Oilers and Giants in the 90's and had a few 1000 yard seasons.

1. Madonna (in the next town)
2. Stephen Lynch (comedian)
3. Serena Williams?
4. Stevie Wonder

I would go get drunk and go to clubs and stay on the shore for 500 an episode, and I'm not even Italian.
jotaka20 Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

True so take the fucking money and run.
Yeah, they have no right to be greedy. MTV would have no trouble finding other guidos to do it for less.
So Dicky says that money is peanuts and good for them. From all those MTV shows the money they make is never from the show itself it is all from the appearances afterward. Being on the network and on the show is worth more than being forgotten in a year.
[Image: imwithcoco.jpg]
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I am very, VERY unaware of this bowling news Covino speaks of.

What news? I finally am back online.

A girl that Covino "made headlines with" won a bowling championship, like the main one or something.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18