Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 12/2/2013 - Back to work.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Work sucks.
10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW TODAY
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:

1. OFFICIALS PROBE DEADLY NYC COMMUTER TRAIN DERAILMENT
Investigators looking into the Metro-North wreck will examine factors ranging from excessive speed to mechanical problems.

2. ADMINISTRATION SAYS WORST GLITCHES GONE FROM HEALTH CARE WEBSITE
The online portal will face a new test on Dec. 23 when consumers rush to meet deadline for Jan. 1 coverage.

3. WHICH DILEMMA RETAILERS ARE FACING AFTER BLACK FRIDAY
Despite rising numbers of people who went to stores this weekend, shoppers spent almost 3% less than last year.

4. THAI PRIME MINISTER SAYS SHE WON'T RESIGN
Violence continues in Bangkok as government leader rejects demonstrators' demands.

5. WHAT JESSE OWENS' OLYMPIC MEDAL REVEALS
The black athlete's gold trophy from the Berlin Olympics, up for auction this week, recalls American segregation and Nazi propaganda about Aryan supremacism.

6. WHY VENEZUELA'S INFLUENCE IS WANING
Faced with an economic crisis, Hugo Chavez's successor is unable to be as generous with foreign aid.

7. A PRICE JUMP FOR '12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS' GIFT TROVE
You would shell out over $114,000 to buy all 364 items in the traditional holiday carol--6.9% more than last year.

8. ALOHA STATE'S GAY WEDDINGS BEGIN
Mass ceremonies in Waikiki are among the planned nuptials on the first day gays could get married in Hawaii.

9. TRAGIC END FOR HOLLYWOOD RACING HERO
Investigators say speed was a factor in the death of 'Fast & Furious' star Paul Walker, killed in a fiery one-car crash in L.A.

10. SHAKEUP IN AP'S TOP 25 POLL
Auburn jumps to the third slot in the college football rankings after the Tigers upset Alabama; Florida State claims the top spot, Ohio State takes second.
walking dead. holy shit. Confusedhock: :eek: Confusedad:
Joe Wrote:Work sucks.

yeah. I could use a few more days off actually.
LeNeve Wrote:

yeah. I could use a few more days off actually.

I thought it would be better after 4 days off. Nope, still sucks. Might even suck more.
LeNeve Wrote:walking dead. holy shit. Confusedhock: :eek: Confusedad:

The little girl shooting the woman in the head made the show great.
Happy Cyborg Monday butt sniffers!

[Image: cyborg.jpg]
Joe Wrote:

that was bad ass.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

that was bad ass.
:whomo:
that little girl probaly killed them two other people, and is the one making toys out of dead rats and shit too.
LeNeve Wrote:that little girl probaly killed them two other people, and is the one making toys out of dead rats and shit too.
Yeah, she's a little touched.
Hey, did anyone hear, Paul Walker died this weekend?

Give it a FB rest already... I just hope this means the end to those absolute awful F&F movies.

If it weren't for that pesky money thing and bills. I would be content to not work.

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
JDubb Wrote:Hey, did anyone hear, Paul Walker died this weekend?

Give it a FB rest already... I just hope this means the end to the F&F movies.

holy fuck that was stupid. all damn night and day. blah blkah blah R.I.P.

oh, but I like the fast and furious movies. but it really doean't matter who acts in them to me.
and really, up until the last 2 episodeds walkking dead was boring this season. they should have ended last season with these last two episodes, and spared us from Ricks good homes and gardens tv show.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12