Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 12/2/2013 - Back to work.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I can't wait for my Christmas bonus...

:whomo: I should be able to make a nice down payment on an in ground swimming pool with it. If its consistent with the last 8 years. :pray:

Provided this isn't the year they decide to enroll you in the Jelly of the Month Club... even though that is the gift that keeps on giving all year through.

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
It's Joey and LeNeves birthday tomorrow and i remember because it's also my nephews 1st birthday!
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I can't wait for my Christmas bonus...

:finger: That is generally how I feel when everyone else gets a Christmas bonus.

Awe maybe you will get one.

Our company doesn't do a Christmas bonus. It has already been addressed. Generally I just don't take any vacation and cash in my vacation time at the end of the year. This year they are sayign that they may not allow us to cash in our vacation time so I may just take the week of Christmas off.

I'm also still waiting for my review which was due in April. I figure if they give me retro active pay on any increase I'll be able to buy just enough alcohol to allow me to stagger through the holidays.
NussieT Wrote:It's Joey and LeNeves birthday tomorrow and i remember because it's also my nephews 1st birthday!

This is correct. Sadly the other two you mentioned will be significantly less OLD than I will be. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:walking dead. holy shit. Confusedhock: :eek: Confusedad:

Awesome. They finally got back on track with the comic book. The preview they showed on Talking Dead for the next half of the season was straight out of the comic book also.

I wonder if they are going to add Lilly and her lesbian sister to the group. In the comic I think they die, but they did not show them die last night.

I really like the actor that played the tank driver dude. He was awesome in Oz and Band of Brothers. I wish he had been a character for Rick's group who was still alive.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Work sucks.

yeah. I could use a few more days off actually.

I thought it would be better after 4 days off. Nope, still sucks. Might even suck more.

The only day I had off was Thanksgiving and I had to make the Turkey and stuffing and we were the hosts, so even that day I was busy as hell. MY feet were killing me by noon.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:walking dead. holy shit. Confusedhock: :eek: Confusedad:

The little girl shooting the woman in the head made the show great.

Yeah, that part was pretty fucking dope.

I was kinda hoping that chick and Lilly's lesbian sister would turn sides. You can never go wrong with having a lesbian couple on the show.

I wonder what they are going to do about Judith. In the comic, her and Laurie are killed by the Governor in the scene that happened on the show last night. But we know the show varies from the comic a lot. I kinda hope they keep her alive.
LeNeve Wrote:that little girl probaly killed them two other people, and is the one making toys out of dead rats and shit too.

Carol killed them, she admitted it.

I wonder who the rat skinner is though.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:It's Joey and LeNeves birthday tomorrow and i remember because it's also my nephews 1st birthday!

This is correct. Sadly the other two you mentioned will be significantly less OLD than I will be. Confusedad:

I'm going to be 35
Joe Wrote:

I thought you and Robert were the same age!?
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Hey, did anyone hear, Paul Walker died this weekend?

Give it a FB rest already... I just hope this means the end to those absolute awful F&F movies.

The movies may not be wine drinking, butt sniffing fancy like Jdubb, but they are fun to watch

I hope they keep making them

:whomo:

I LOVE the Fast and Furious movies. I hope they are able to keep Paul Walker in the one in production and finish it off with another fun movie.
Pete Nice Wrote:The only day I had off was Thanksgiving and I had to make the Turkey and stuffing and we were the hosts, so even that day I was busy as hell. MY feet were killing me by noon.

I once again got stuck making Christmas breakfast for Jim's side of the family. No one likes the food I make though so Jim's parents make egg mcmuffins at home and bring them over now. I just get stuck cleaning the mess solo all the time.
Chip Wrote:I was surprised to hear that he was 40.
I didn't think he looked nearly that old.

Me too, 40 is the new 30
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I thought you and Robert were the same age!?

I thought he was a lot younger, but I guess he's not that far off. I'll be 38 and he will be 35.
NussieT Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:The only day I had off was Thanksgiving and I had to make the Turkey and stuffing and we were the hosts, so even that day I was busy as hell. MY feet were killing me by noon.

I once again got stuck making Christmas breakfast for Jim's side of the family. No one likes the food I make though so Jim's parents make egg mcmuffins at home and bring them over now. I just get stuck cleaning the mess solo all the time.
They bring their own food? That is disrespect on the highest level. I can't believe you stand for that, my wife would not.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12