Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 12/2/2013 - Back to work.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
1) The twitter and the FB comments all need to stop. I was done with them shortly after they started on Saturday night.

2) I can't believe someone would just stand there and watch. They would be the first person crying if it was someone they loved.

3) Paul Walker was hot and totally didn't look 40. My sisters friend gave him a BJ in an Earl's parking lot in like 2002 when he was in Winnipeg filming a movie.
Amazon wants to start using drones to get you your orders in a half an hour.
Probably still a week or two for people like LeNeve in the middle of no where though.
Chip Wrote:Amazon wants to start using drones to get you your orders in a half an hour.
Probably still a week or two for people like LeNeve in the middle of no where though.

Confusedad: the drone will run out of fuel and crash halfway to my house.
Maybe just maybe if the F&F movies were a little more realistic those cholos would have known that cars don't explode and they would have gotten out and tried to drag bodies away.
Chip Wrote:Amazon wants to start using drones to get you your orders in a half an hour.

If that happens I'm buying a sniper rifle so I can get free shit.
1. OFFICIALS PROBE DEADLY NYC COMMUTER TRAIN DERAILMENT
Investigators looking into the Metro-North wreck will examine factors ranging from excessive speed to mechanical problems.
~ WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?

2. ADMINISTRATION SAYS WORST GLITCHES GONE FROM HEALTH CARE WEBSITE
The online portal will face a new test on Dec. 23 when consumers rush to meet deadline for Jan. 1 coverage.
~ So that thing is finally fixed?

3. WHICH DILEMMA RETAILERS ARE FACING AFTER BLACK FRIDAY
Despite rising numbers of people who went to stores this weekend, shoppers spent almost 3% less than last year.
~ I know I spent a lot less.

4. THAI PRIME MINISTER SAYS SHE WON'T RESIGN
Violence continues in Bangkok as government leader rejects demonstrators' demands.
~ Ha ha ha.... Bang-cock

5. WHAT JESSE OWENS' OLYMPIC MEDAL REVEALS
The black athlete's gold trophy from the Berlin Olympics, up for auction this week, recalls American segregation and Nazi propaganda about Aryan supremacism.
~ I know nothing of this

7. A PRICE JUMP FOR '12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS' GIFT TROVE
You would shell out over $114,000 to buy all 364 items in the traditional holiday carol--6.9% more than last year.
~ Time to rewrite the 12 Days

8. ALOHA STATE'S GAY WEDDINGS BEGIN
Mass ceremonies in Waikiki are among the planned nuptials on the first day gays could get married in Hawaii.
~ Whoopity do

9. TRAGIC END FOR HOLLYWOOD RACING HERO
Investigators say speed was a factor in the death of 'Fast & Furious' star Paul Walker, killed in a fiery one-car crash in L.A.
~ I loved how people on FB either called it a hoax or were mourning as though he was family to them.

10. SHAKEUP IN AP'S TOP 25 POLL
Auburn jumps to the third slot in the college football rankings after the Tigers upset Alabama; Florida State claims the top spot, Ohio State takes second.
~ Ohio blows goats

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
LeNeve Wrote:walking dead. holy shit. Confusedhock: :eek: Confusedad:

I caught the end of it. Shit was crazy.

Joe Wrote:Maybe just maybe if the F&F movies were a little more realistic those cholos would have known that cars don't explode and they would have gotten out and tried to drag bodies away.

Confusedad:

There is so much irony there, I don't know what to say.
JDubb Wrote:Hey, did anyone hear, Paul Walker died this weekend?

Give it a FB rest already... I just hope this means the end to those absolute awful F&F movies.

Hey now, just because you don't like fast cars, ridiculous plot lines and tits.....

Has anyone heard from Iva lately? How is she, I miss her...
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Give it a FB rest already... I just hope this means the end to those absolute awful F&F movies.

Hey now, just because you don't like fast cars, ridiculous plot lines and tits.....

Those are 3 pretty awesome things.

JDubb doesn't really like anything that normal people like does he??
Chip Wrote:

Those are 3 pretty awesome things.

Who needs a plot?
high school of the dead. :high5:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12