Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 12/2/2013 - Back to work.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
LeNeve Wrote:and really, up until the last 2 episodeds walkking dead was boring this season. they should have ended last season with these last two episodes, and spared us from Ricks good homes and gardens tv show.
Definitely :high5:
I thought I read somewhere that there was another FF movie in production with him in it
Derick Wrote:I thought I read somewhere that there was another FF movie in production with him in it

now they can make him die in a crash in the movie, and it will seem real. like 3-D or something.
Derick Wrote:I thought I read somewhere that there was another FF movie in production with him in it
They are in the middle of filming.
JDubb Wrote:Hey, did anyone hear, Paul Walker died this weekend?

Give it a FB rest already... I just hope this means the end to those absolute awful F&F movies.

The movies may not be wine drinking, butt sniffing fancy like Jdubb, but they are fun to watch

I hope they keep making them
LeNeve Wrote:

Give it a FB rest already... I just hope this means the end to the F&F movies.

holy fuck that was stupid. all damn night and day. blah blkah blah R.I.P.

oh, but I like the fast and furious movies. but it really doean't matter who acts in them to me.

I just wanna see fast cars and boobs. Insert whatever dude you want into those movies cause I won't pay attention anyway.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:walking dead. holy shit. Confusedhock: :eek: Confusedad:

The little girl shooting the woman in the head made the show great.

:whomo: 's
Brampton Wrote:

Give it a FB rest already... I just hope this means the end to those absolute awful F&F movies.

The movies may not be wine drinking, butt sniffing fancy like Jdubb, but they are fun to watch

He's so smug, he likes the smell of his own farts.
LeNeve Wrote:

now they can make him die in a crash in the movie, and it will seem real. like 3-D or something.

Now we'll get a CGI version of him.
LeNeve Wrote:and really, up until the last 2 episodeds walkking dead was boring this season. they should have ended last season with these last two episodes, and spared us from Ricks good homes and gardens tv show.

The first episode with the governor was the worst from any season yet. Boring as all hell.
The second with him was a little better.
I was actually thrilled when they finally cut back to the prison last night.
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

:roflmao:

:roflmao:
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Because they smell like a great '98 cabernet.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Now we'll get a CGI version of him.

And hologram Paul Walker to accept all the awards...
[Image: Smug%20Alert.jpg]
How lame is it to die in your own sports car when some other dude is driving?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12