Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 12/2/2013 - Back to work.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
FLBP Monday on the Chive always seems to get my week off to a good start.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Spoiler alert:

brian griffin, paul walker, then herchel, last night. the deaths do come in 3s.

Fixed.

:high5: good call.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Spoiler alert:

brian griffin, paul walker, then herchel, last night. the deaths do come in 3s.

Fixed.

:high5: good call.

Haha
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Has anyone heard from Iva lately? How is she, I miss her...

I haven't talked to her in a long time and I can't think of the last time I saw her on FB. Confusedad: I miss her too.

Iva & I had a twitter conversation yesterday. I also finished her Christmas card, I need to send it in the mail before the 13th so it gets to her.
LeNeve Wrote:Well. Fuckin a... we finally have a wacky arm waving inflatable tube man in front of the dealer.

My son hates those things. He panics and then starts crying. Its hard not to laugh at him.
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Well. Fuckin a... we finally have a wacky arm waving inflatable tube man in front of the dealer.

My son hates those things. He panics and then starts crying. Its hard not to laugh at him.

:roflmao:
Jim and one of our employees were talking the other day and it came up in conversation that our employee is going to propose to his girlfriend as soon as he can save up the money for the ring. Jim asked him how much more he needed to get it, now Jim wants to give him $1000 for a christmas bonus. I fucking lost it.
NussieT Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Has anyone heard from Iva lately? How is she, I miss her...

I haven't talked to her in a long time and I can't think of the last time I saw her on FB. Confusedad: I miss her too.

Iva & I had a twitter conversation yesterday. I also finished her Christmas card, I need to send it in the mail before the 13th so it gets to her.

How is she doing?

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:How is she doing?

Haven't heard back from her yet. We were talking about e-readers and tablets.
NussieT Wrote:Jim and one of our employees were talking the other day and it came up in conversation that our employee is going to propose to his girlfriend as soon as he can save up the money for the ring. Jim asked him how much more he needed to get it, now Jim wants to give him $1000 for a christmas bonus. I fucking lost it.

How much damage has this cabbage caused? That's a pretty damn generous Christmas gift for as much as you bitch about them all.

I never knew about the "Watch it for the plot" section of Reddit!
NussieT Wrote:Jim and one of our employees were talking the other day and it came up in conversation that our employee is going to propose to his girlfriend as soon as he can save up the money for the ring. Jim asked him how much more he needed to get it, now Jim wants to give him $1000 for a christmas bonus. I fucking lost it.

Seems it's better to work for Jim than it is Tina.
I can't wait for my Christmas bonus...

How much damage has this cabbage caused? That's a pretty damn generous Christmas gift for as much as you bitch about them all.

I bitch about them because they drive me nuts. The biggest costly mistake was driving the loader into the concrete truck but that wasn't him.
Jim wants to give it to him so that he stays with the company in the off season because it's hard to find good drivers.
I lost it because Jim was so willing to give him a $1000 but when we were picking out my wedding ring he freaked out on the price. We also have other employees, one who is getting married on New Years Eve. One who is popping out a kid in the spring and one who starts university in January but we aren't giving them anything that extravagent
NussieT Wrote:

I bitch about them because they drive me nuts. The biggest costly mistake was driving the loader into the concrete truck but that wasn't him.
Jim wants to give it to him so that he stays with the company in the off season because it's hard to find good drivers.
I lost it because Jim was so willing to give him a $1000 but when we were picking out my wedding ring he freaked out on the price. We also have other employees, one who is getting married on New Years Eve. One who is popping out a kid in the spring and one who starts university in January but we aren't giving them anything that extravagent

Yeah, that seems like a bit much and I'm sure the others would have a fit if they found out

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12