Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 12/2/2013 - Back to work.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
LeNeve Wrote:brian griffin, paul walker, then herchel, last night. the deaths do come in 3s.

True, so true my friend....
NussieT Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:The only day I had off was Thanksgiving and I had to make the Turkey and stuffing and we were the hosts, so even that day I was busy as hell. MY feet were killing me by noon.

I once again got stuck making Christmas breakfast for Jim's side of the family. No one likes the food I make though so Jim's parents make egg mcmuffins at home and bring them over now. I just get stuck cleaning the mess solo all the time.

WOAH!! Holy shit!!! They bring their own food? Yo seriously, that bullshit would happen once at my house and they'd all be told that they eat what I cook or they go somewhere else.

Dude, that really angers me. I want to drive up there to the north pole and fuck those people up.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Jim and one of our employees were talking the other day and it came up in conversation that our employee is going to propose to his girlfriend as soon as he can save up the money for the ring. Jim asked him how much more he needed to get it, now Jim wants to give him $1000 for a christmas bonus. I fucking lost it.

Seems it's better to work for Jim than it is Tina.

$1000 Christmas bonuses. You basically have to kill one of their family members to get fired. I want to work for Jim....
Chip Wrote:I can't wait for my Christmas bonus...

Me either!!!!

I can wait to get that big check for....o wait, I forgot, we don't get shit for Christmas......... Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:I wonder how I would react if that really happened.

heres a coupon for a free oil change. Merry Christmas!

I would probaly hold my composure, but start being real passive aggresive about everything, and look for a new job too actually.

I would be absolutely ecstatic to get a jelly of the month club, a free oil change, shit even just a card. We don't get shit.
Dang, you guys are making me love my job.
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I can't wait for my Christmas bonus...

:finger: That is generally how I feel when everyone else gets a Christmas bonus.

:whomo:
Chip Wrote:Dang, you guys are making me love my job.

yeah, no shit.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:The only day I had off was Thanksgiving and I had to make the Turkey and stuffing and we were the hosts, so even that day I was busy as hell. MY feet were killing me by noon.

I once again got stuck making Christmas breakfast for Jim's side of the family. No one likes the food I make though so Jim's parents make egg mcmuffins at home and bring them over now. I just get stuck cleaning the mess solo all the time.

WOAH!! Holy shit!!! They bring their own food? Yo seriously, that bullshit would happen once at my house and they'd all be told that they eat what I cook or they go somewhere else.

Dude, that really angers me. I want to drive up there to the north pole and fuck those people up.

I bring my own beer to every place I go, so i don't have to drink their beer. kind of a different thing though.
JDubb Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

They bring their own food? That is disrespect on the highest level. I can't believe you stand for that, my wife would not.

I agree, unless they bring enough for everyone and kinda make it part of the meal for the whole crew.
I've saved all the cards my Christmas bonuses come in. The boss lady writes a little personal note in them. Thats a nice feeling of appreciation too.
No one should show up anywhere without alcohol and/or food.
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

They bring their own food? That is disrespect on the highest level. I can't believe you stand for that, my wife would not.

I agree, unless they bring enough for everyone and kinda make it part of the meal for the whole crew.

yeah. that situation would be cool..
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

I bring my own beer to every place I go, so i don't have to drink their beer. kind of a different thing though.

I do bring my own beer when I go places.
Pete Nice Wrote:No one should show up anywhere without alcohol and/or food.

you know whats awesome. I can show up with a case of some reaally good beer, but people are too shitty to realize its better than drinking budlight. so I still look awesome for bringing beer to the party, but I get to drink it all myself anyway.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12