Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 12/2/2013 - Back to work.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Who needs a plot?
http://www.reddit.com/r/WatchItForThePlot/
:roflmao: :roflmao: :high5:

this is the first thing I thought about
Joe Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Hey, did anyone hear, Paul Walker died this weekend?

Give it a FB rest already... I just hope this means the end to those absolute awful F&F movies.

Hey now, just because you don't like fast cars, ridiculous plot lines and tits.....

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.

JDubb doesn't really like anything that normal people like does he??
I like you guys...except Chip.
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Hey, did anyone hear, Paul Walker died this weekend?

Give it a FB rest already... I just hope this means the end to those absolute awful F&F movies.

Hey now, just because you don't like fast cars, ridiculous plot lines and tits.....

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.

JDubb doesn't really like anything that normal people like does he??
I like you guys...except Chip.

Hey, if I didn't like you I wouldn't give you such a hard time.
You make it kinda easy sometimes.
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I like you guys...except Chip.

Hey, if I didn't like you I wouldn't give you such a hard time.
You make it kinda easy sometimes.
I know buddy, I was kidding. :boobs:
JDubb wants to have a glass of wine with Chip.
LeNeve Wrote:JDubb wants to have a glass of wine with Chip.
[Image: perriair.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:JDubb wants to have a glass of wine with Chip.
:roflmao:
so apparently McDonalds doesn't know how to make black coffee. Awesome
Brampton Wrote:so apparently McDonalds doesn't know how to make black coffee. Awesome

racists
Joe Wrote:Am I just stupid or would it be your first thought to try to save the people inside?

[youtube]5R976MdhNhg[/youtube]

Maybe... Instead of video taping people dying, try using your phone to call for help.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:so apparently McDonalds doesn't know how to make black coffee. Awesome

racists
Did you order it right, african-american coffee?
NussieT Wrote:1) The twitter and the FB comments all need to stop. I was done with them shortly after they started on Saturday night.

2) I can't believe someone would just stand there and watch. They would be the first person crying if it was someone they loved.

3) Paul Walker was hot and totally didn't look 40. My sisters friend gave him a BJ in an Earl's parking lot in like 2002 when he was in Winnipeg filming a movie.

So, did she say what kind of equipment he is packing??
Chip Wrote:Amazon wants to start using drones to get you your orders in a half an hour.
Probably still a week or two for people like LeNeve in the middle of no where though.

Hello Skynet
JDubb Wrote:Has anyone heard from Iva lately? How is she, I miss her...

I haven't talked to her in a long time and I can't think of the last time I saw her on FB. Confusedad: I miss her too.
NussieT Wrote:1) The twitter and the FB comments all need to stop. I was done with them shortly after they started on Saturday night.

2) I can't believe someone would just stand there and watch. They would be the first person crying if it was someone they loved.

3) Paul Walker was hot and totally didn't look 40. My sisters friend gave him a BJ in an Earl's parking lot in like 2002 when he was in Winnipeg filming a movie.

So, did she say what kind of equipment he was packing??

Fixed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12