Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 4-2-13 - At least It's not Monday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Good morning
its ok.
so, has everyone watched TWD season finale yet?
Brampton Wrote:so, has everyone watched TWD season finale yet?
I have....what did you think?
Brampton Wrote:
I thought it was pretty lame. yeah sure people died, but can they move on with the story?
Brampton Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
I thought it was pretty lame. yeah sure people died, but can they move on with the story?
I know, right? jeez, I'm glad GOT is back, at least they will stick to the story. You watching Vikings?
Brampton Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I have....what did you think?
I know, right? jeez, I'm glad GOT is back, at least they will stick to the story. You watching Vikings?
Yeah, what a great show so far, its gonna be my Spartacus replacement when it is done.
Brampton Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I thought it was pretty lame. yeah sure people died, but can they move on with the story?
Yeah, what a great show so far, its gonna be my Spartacus replacement when it is done.
It sucks that it only has about 2 episodes left. It sucked watching half the cast get wiped out last week.
Brampton Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I thought it was pretty lame. yeah sure people died, but can they move on with the story?
It sucks that it only has about 2 episodes left. It sucked watching half the cast get wiped out last week.
yeah, but we finally got to see the roman chicks boobs.
Brampton Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I know, right? jeez, I'm glad GOT is back, at least they will stick to the story. You watching Vikings?
You sir are correct.....we have now seen every pair of tits of the actresses on the show......and still haven't seen as much wang as season 1. :high5:
Brampton Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Yeah, what a great show so far, its gonna be my Spartacus replacement when it is done.
You sir are correct.....we have now seen every pair of tits of the actresses on the show......and still haven't seen as much wang as season 1. :high5:
this was a fun convo, we'll talk later :cya:
Brampton Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

That is the thought of people who have read the comic. I have read up to issue 80 and know vaguely what is coming up.

But yeah, they could have, and should have tied it up better in the season finally, finished the whole governor vs. Rick plot line.

Still, I liked it though.
So, did they play an April Fools prank on AJ burnett?
[Image: burnett-rosin.gif]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

That is the thought of people who have read the comic. I have read up to issue 80 and know vaguely what is coming up.

But yeah, they could have, and should have tied it up better in the season finally, finished the whole governor vs. Rick plot line.

Still, I liked it though.
when the episode was over, the wife and I just looked at each other and said "thats it?"
Brampton Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

I thought GOT was great Sunday. I can't wait for more of this season.

I think reading those books might be next.

Vikings is good. I have not watched this weeks yet.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11