Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 4-2-13 - At least It's not Monday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
LeNeve Wrote:and what happened to Rick's stupid baby? did they just kind of leave it somewhere and forget about it?

I just want to know how the heck they are able to take care of that baby. A hungry baby isn't going to care if you are running from zombies. When they are hungry, they are fucking hungry!!

Oh, Petey, my little girl is now sleeping at night for 6 hours straight!! :happy: :happy:
Chip Wrote:And I saw GI Joe and Olympus Has Fallen this weekend.

GI Joe was kinda lame.
The whole scene on the mountains, as cool as it looked, I couldn't stop thinking "how the hell did Snake Eyes and Jinx set up all these zip lines and how many batman style grappling guns do ninjas carry?"
The cobra HISS was pretty cool.

Olympus Has Fallen was sweet.
It all went pretty much exactly how you'd expect.
One guy pretty much takes down a terrorist organization, saves the president, and saves the world.

The first GI Joe was lame. Why do they always have to bring back a classic story line and just ruin it??
yesterday I was playing online poker with my phone. I had my avatar set as the aboniable snowman from rudolf, AKA Pete on vacation. I was using my regular name, Robert. Well I switched my avatar to a picture of one of Pauls models. Within a minute half a dozen dudes hit me up and sent me dick pictures. :?

Seriously, are dudes that hard up for poontang around the world? Shits weird. I switched back to the abominable snow man. no more dick shots.
The GI Joe rank structure. Apparently though, rank does not make the chain of command in GI Joe

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://forums.yojoe.com/toys-1982-1998/15777-gi-joe-ranks-updated.html">http://forums.yojoe.com/toys-1982-1998/ ... dated.html</a><!-- m -->
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I saw GI Joe Sunday. It was kinda lame, Andrien Palicki is SOFA KING hot though. I have been a HUGE fan of hers since FNL.
The mountain scene was dope, but I thought the exact same thing. Funny. I first thought it when the red ninjas all pull out grappling guns on the bridge.

I don't like how they leave so many GI Joe characters out of the story.

Olympus has fallen was pretty good action. I liked it. The previews at GI Joe showed another movie just like it coming out.

:roflmao:
Yeah. I thought, "wow, what are the odds that they would all have those handy?" Then a minute later they pulled out another. And I'm just thinking WTF? How many of those do they have? If only they had one more, the wouldn't have died.
And Flint was a leader, not Roadblock.
And I thought Firefly was a pretty random person to include.
And what happened to everyone else from the first movie? Hawk, Scarlett, Heavy Duty, Ripcord...

Yeah, FLint was a Warrant Officer and one of the leaders in the real GI Joe, Ladye Jaye was a lieutenant, and Roadblock was just a master sergeant. Roadblock actually would have been lowest on the ranking. Duke was a colonel in the regular one also.

I also was wondering where all the characters from the first one were. I figured that maybe they all retired or something. Maybe Scarlett and Ripcord ran off and got married.

I am pretty sure they are going to make more. I bet that Duke is not really dead also.

Duke died?!?! Well, Fuck. Confusedad:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I saw GI Joe Sunday. It was kinda lame, Andrien Palicki is SOFA KING hot though. I have been a HUGE fan of hers since FNL.
The mountain scene was dope, but I thought the exact same thing. Funny. I first thought it when the red ninjas all pull out grappling guns on the bridge.

Olympus has fallen was pretty good action. I liked it. The previews at GI Joe showed another movie just like it coming out.

Yeah. I thought, "wow, what are the odds that they would all have those handy?" Then a minute later they pulled out another. And I'm just thinking WTF? How many of those do they have? If only they had one more, the wouldn't have died.
And what happened to everyone else from the first movie? Hawk, Scarlett, Heavy Duty, Ripcord...

Yeah, FLint was a Warrant Officer and one of the leaders in the real GI Joe, Ladye Jaye was a lieutenant, and Roadblock was just a master sergeant. Roadblock actually would have been lowest on the ranking. Duke was a colonel in the regular one also.

I also was wondering where all the characters from the first one were. I figured that maybe they all retired or something. Maybe Scarlett and Ripcord ran off and got married.

I am pretty sure they are going to make more. I bet that Duke is not really dead also.

I kept waiting to find out that Cobra had Duke.
I even waited through the credits.
The theater I was in, didn't turn the lights up when the credits started, they usually only do that when there's an extra little video that's going to show.

I waited until the end also. Nothing.
[Image: Canadian_Vandalism.jpg]
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:In Portland Maine some dance instructor used her Zumba fitness studio as a front for prostitution. Don't bother rushing to Maine, she got busted and is about to be sentenced.
i wonder how many places around chicago are like that

The only way to find out is to start signing up for "private" zumba lessons.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Duke died?!?! Well, Fuck. Confusedad:

Haha.
Oh, yeah.
Spoiler alert.
Really early in the movie too.
Derick Wrote:http://www.rubmaps.com/

I just looked up the ones in Flint and I've driven by a couple of those. I could tell they were rub n tugs.
Chip Wrote:[Image: Canadian_Vandalism.jpg]

Why do all of these memes make Canadians look like really polite people. Have they ever met Brampton?
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:[Image: Canadian_Vandalism.jpg]

Why do all of these memes make Canadians look like really polite people. Have they ever met Brampton?

Brampton and Scott are the exceptions.
new trucks have gun safes built into the back seats. its kind of rad
LeNeve Wrote:yesterday I was playing online poker with my phone. I had my avatar set as the aboniable snowman from rudolf, AKA Pete on vacation. I was using my regular name, Robert. Well I switched my avatar to a picture of one of Pauls models. Within a minute half a dozen dudes hit me up and sent me dick pictures. :?

Seriously, are dudes that hard up for poontang around the world? Shits weird. I switched back to the abominable snow man. no more dick shots.

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11