Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 4-2-13 - At least It's not Monday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Chip Wrote:I bet you'll never guess what's going to happen at the 3:30 mark, until about 4:30

[youtube]KSPg_LLFVTc[/youtube]

Fucking Yahtzee!!!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
NussieT Wrote:[attachment=0]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364928629.523450.jpg[/attachment Had to go over to my brother in laws to pick up a tool. I think that was the first time I was ever in there.... This is what's stored inside.

How long have those 2 been sitting there in pieces?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:[attachment=0]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364928629.523450.jpg[/attachment Had to go over to my brother in laws to pick up a tool. I think that was the first time I was ever in there.... This is what's stored inside.

The camero got caught in a hail storm in 2005-2006, it was taken apart so the entire body could be repainted and has never been put back together. He bought the mustang so it wasn't really important.
The mustang was taken apart in the summertime. He shipped the head out to a company in CA and they ported the head and now it leaks. The company refuses anything to do with it saying it was like that when they received. Last I heard he's just going out and buying a new stock head.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

The camero got caught in a hail storm in 2005-2006, it was taken apart so the entire body could be repainted and has never been put back together. He bought the mustang so it wasn't really important.
The mustang was taken apart in the summertime. He shipped the head out to a company in CA and they ported the head and now it leaks. The company refuses anything to do with it saying it was like that when they received. Last I heard he's just going out and buying a new stock head.

At least he's working on getting the stang back on the road.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:At least he's working on getting the stang back on the road.

He'll do either 1 of 2 things. He'll either change the head, do a few more engine modifications, take it to the track and blow it up. Or he will say he's going to fix it and never do it.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:At least he's working on getting the stang back on the road.

He'll do either 1 of 2 things. He'll either change the head, do a few more engine modifications, take it to the track and blow it up. Or he will say he's going to fix it and never do it.

I assumed that first since the camaro looks like it's been sitting there a long time.
Jim's friend who I did the I told you so dance a couple of weekends ago had the balls to ask Jim to give him the contact numbers for one of our biggest customers and who is becoming a really good friend of the family. I told Jim not to do it because he's just going to fuck over our customer and it will look poorly on our part if our names are mentioned. Jim said he's going to talk to his friend about the situation then give him the number.... I'm going for the I told you so dance again
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:At least he's working on getting the stang back on the road.

I assumed that first since the camaro looks like it's been sitting there a long time.

Every once in awhile he'll bug me about buying it. I don't want it... I'm pretty sure that will sit there for the next 15 years when his kid will put it back together and drive it to school
I wish there was a reason to use this.
because it's to good to not post.

[Image: iejczjwk0ywI5.gif]
NussieT Wrote:Jim's friend who I did the I told you so dance a couple of weekends ago had the balls to ask Jim to give him the contact numbers for one of our biggest customers and who is becoming a really good friend of the family. I told Jim not to do it because he's just going to fuck over our customer and it will look poorly on our part if our names are mentioned. Jim said he's going to talk to his friend about the situation then give him the number.... I'm going for the I told you so dance again

So, Jim is stupid when it comes to this friend of his? He just got screwed over by the guy and now he wants to jeopardize a relationship with a client?? You need to start that "I told you so" dance now, because that's too stupid.
How thoughtful and courteous of her:

[Image: 40235a.jpeg]
[Image: 8fc9f9.jpeg]
Pete Nice Wrote:[Image: 8fc9f9.jpeg]

[Image: Best_Friends_Forever6139.jpg]
[Image: 274a49.jpeg]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:So, Jim is stupid when it comes to this friend of his? He just got screwed over by the guy and now he wants to jeopardize a relationship with a client?? You need to start that "I told you so" dance now, because that's too stupid.

Jim's "friend" is actually his brother, I didn't want to make it seem like I pick on him all the time. However it's the reason why he keeps doing shit for him.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11