Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 4-2-13 - At least It's not Monday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
when will the next season be back on? October probaly?
LeNeve Wrote:they ate the baby.
Baby back ribs? :high5:
And my response to 99% of Pete's hockey stuff yesterday is :roll:

And I still want to know if he's going to hate Iginla like he hates Hossa, when Iginla signs somewhere else this summer.
Chip Wrote:And my response to 99% of Pete's hockey stuff yesterday is :roll:

And I still want to know if he's going to hate Iginla like he hates Hossa, when Iginla signs somewhere else this summer.

As stated yesterday, Iginla has been on of my favorite non Penguin players for years. He chose to come to Pittsburgh, and he just stated yesterday he wants to resign in Pittsburgh. But if he leaves, he leaves. The cap is going down and Malkin and Letang extensions are a far higher priority. He would have to take a HUGE discount to stay, but who know, he might.

Hossa on the other hand, never asked to be traded to PGH and then turned around and spurned the Pens on purpose, despite the Pens having the far better offer on the table contract wise.

HUGE difference. Unless they go to the Flyers, there is not another ex-Pen besides Hossa that I think is disliked.
And I saw GI Joe and Olympus Has Fallen this weekend.

GI Joe was kinda lame.
The whole scene on the mountains, as cool as it looked, I couldn't stop thinking "how the hell did Snake Eyes and Jinx set up all these zip lines and how many batman style grappling guns do ninjas carry?"
The cobra HISS was pretty cool.

Olympus Has Fallen was sweet.
It all went pretty much exactly how you'd expect.
One guy pretty much takes down a terrorist organization, saves the president, and saves the world.
Great trade by the Flyers last night, another no talent goon is exactly what they needed......
When exactly is the trade deadline? Tomorrow?
Good morning bro-mo's!

How about my Minnesota Wild, quietly having a great season (by their standards) holding on to the 3rd seed in the west! Maybe Parise & Suter knew what they were doing when they said thanks but no thanks to the Pens :poke:
JDubb Wrote:Good morning bro-mo's!
Hey, I'm listening to Muse this morning, first time ever. Seems like something you might dig. You like these guys or is it to rock for your steeze?
everyones all hockey pompous
LeNeve Wrote:everyones all hockey pompous
Witchita State deez Nutz!
Pete Nice Wrote:

As stated yesterday, Iginla has been on of my favorite non Penguin players for years. He chose to come to Pittsburgh, and he just stated yesterday he wants to resign in Pittsburgh. But if he leaves, he leaves. The cap is going down and Malkin and Letang extensions are a far higher priority. He would have to take a HUGE discount to stay, but who know, he might.

Hossa on the other hand, never asked to be traded to PGH and then turned around and spurned the Pens on purpose, despite the Pens having the far better offer on the table contract wise.

HUGE difference. Unless they go to the Flyers, there is not another ex-Pen besides Hossa that I think is disliked.

I've heard people say he'll go back to Calgary.
But, that was a shitty move on his part. Saying he would go to Boston, then changing his mind at the last minute making Calgary take a lesser offer.
Pete Nice Wrote:Great trade by the Flyers last night, another no talent goon is exactly what they needed......

I don't even know who you're talking about.
I think my phone told me Talbot broke his leg though.
Pete Nice Wrote:When exactly is the trade deadline? Tomorrow?

I think...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11