Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 4-2-13 - At least It's not Monday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Chip Wrote:And I saw GI Joe and Olympus Has Fallen this weekend.

GI Joe was kinda lame.
The whole scene on the mountains, as cool as it looked, I couldn't stop thinking "how the hell did Snake Eyes and Jinx set up all these zip lines and how many batman style grappling guns do ninjas carry?"
The cobra HISS was pretty cool.

Olympus Has Fallen was sweet.
It all went pretty much exactly how you'd expect.
One guy pretty much takes down a terrorist organization, saves the president, and saves the world.

I saw GI Joe Sunday. It was kinda lame, Andrien Palicki is SOFA KING hot though. I have been a HUGE fan of hers since FNL.
The mountain scene was dope, but I thought the exact same thing. Funny. I first thought it when the red ninjas all pull out grappling guns on the bridge.

I don't like how they leave so many GI Joe characters out of the story.

Olympus has fallen was pretty good action. I liked it. The previews at GI Joe showed another movie just like it coming out.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Good morning bro-mo's!
Hey, I'm listening to Muse this morning, first time ever. Seems like something you might dig. You like these guys or is it to rock for your steeze?
I like Muse, I have some of their music on the iPhone for the gym.
Pete Nice Wrote:

GI Joe was kinda lame.
The whole scene on the mountains, as cool as it looked, I couldn't stop thinking "how the hell did Snake Eyes and Jinx set up all these zip lines and how many batman style grappling guns do ninjas carry?"

One guy pretty much takes down a terrorist organization, saves the president, and saves the world.

I saw GI Joe Sunday. It was kinda lame, Andrien Palicki is SOFA KING hot though. I have been a HUGE fan of hers since FNL.
The mountain scene was dope, but I thought the exact same thing. Funny. I first thought it when the red ninjas all pull out grappling guns on the bridge.

Olympus has fallen was pretty good action. I liked it. The previews at GI Joe showed another movie just like it coming out.

:roflmao:
Yeah. I thought, "wow, what are the odds that they would all have those handy?" Then a minute later they pulled out another. And I'm just thinking WTF? How many of those do they have? If only they had one more, the wouldn't have died.
And Flint was a leader, not Roadblock.
And I thought Firefly was a pretty random person to include.
And what happened to everyone else from the first movie? Hawk, Scarlett, Heavy Duty, Ripcord...
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:everyones all hockey pompous
Witchita State deez Nutz!

Matt wants the shocker.
LeNeve Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:everyones all hockey pompous
Witchita State deez Nutz!

Matt wants the shocker.

At least he doesn't want the mini-van.
[Image: podiumpic41.jpg]
Oh, and the North Korea jokes in GI Joe were pretty funny.
"15 in your case, just to be sure"
[Image: archer-on-north-korea-meme.jpg]
Brian Wrote:[Image: archer-on-north-korea-meme.jpg]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

GI Joe was kinda lame.

Yeah. I thought, "wow, what are the odds that they would all have those handy?" Then a minute later they pulled out another. And I'm just thinking WTF? How many of those do they have? If only they had one more, the wouldn't have died.
And what happened to everyone else from the first movie? Hawk, Scarlett, Heavy Duty, Ripcord...

Yeah, FLint was a Warrant Officer and one of the leaders in the real GI Joe, Ladye Jaye was a lieutenant, and Roadblock was just a master sergeant. Roadblock actually would have been lowest on the ranking. Duke was a colonel in the regular one also.

I also was wondering where all the characters from the first one were. I figured that maybe they all retired or something. Maybe Scarlett and Ripcord ran off and got married.

I am pretty sure they are going to make more. I bet that Duke is not really dead also.
Brian Wrote:[Image: archer-on-north-korea-meme.jpg]

Obama needs to hold a press conference where he just says, "Whatever."
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

GI Joe was kinda lame.

Yeah, FLint was a Warrant Officer and one of the leaders in the real GI Joe, Ladye Jaye was a lieutenant, and Roadblock was just a master sergeant. Roadblock actually would have been lowest on the ranking. Duke was a colonel in the regular one also.

I also was wondering where all the characters from the first one were. I figured that maybe they all retired or something. Maybe Scarlett and Ripcord ran off and got married.

I am pretty sure they are going to make more. I bet that Duke is not really dead also.

I kept waiting to find out that Cobra had Duke.
I even waited through the credits.
The theater I was in, didn't turn the lights up when the credits started, they usually only do that when there's an extra little video that's going to show.
Brampton went all LeNeve on here this morning. Confusedhock:

:roflmao: :roflmao:
In Portland Maine some dance instructor used her Zumba fitness studio as a front for prostitution. Don't bother rushing to Maine, she got busted and is about to be sentenced.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:In Portland Maine some dance instructor used her Zumba fitness studio as a front for prostitution. Don't bother rushing to Maine, she got busted and is about to be sentenced.
i wonder how many places around chicago are like that
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11