Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 4-2-13 - At least It's not Monday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
NussieT Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:So, Jim is stupid when it comes to this friend of his? He just got screwed over by the guy and now he wants to jeopardize a relationship with a client?? You need to start that "I told you so" dance now, because that's too stupid.

Jim's "friend" is actually his brother, I didn't want to make it seem like I pick on him all the time. However it's the reason why he keeps doing shit for him.

[Image: b493cb.jpeg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:So, Jim is stupid when it comes to this friend of his? He just got screwed over by the guy and now he wants to jeopardize a relationship with a client?? You need to start that "I told you so" dance now, because that's too stupid.

Jim's "friend" is actually his brother, I didn't want to make it seem like I pick on him all the time. However it's the reason why he keeps doing shit for him.

:roflmao:
Hartnell's divorce is finally finalized.

[Image: FDFSAFDSASADFFSADSADF.jpg]

[Image: SAFSSADFSAD.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:How thoughtful and courteous of her:

[Image: 40235a.jpeg]

That she's a lesbian? Kind of a messed up stereotype going on there.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:So, Jim is stupid when it comes to this friend of his? He just got screwed over by the guy and now he wants to jeopardize a relationship with a client?? You need to start that "I told you so" dance now, because that's too stupid.

Oh boy. That's worse. He's just gonna drag Jim down with him, huh? I get the obligation part. I have down a lot for my sisters, but there have been times that I have had to tell them No.
Chip Wrote:Hartnell's divorce is finally finalized.

[Image: FDFSAFDSASADFFSADSADF.jpg]

[Image: SAFSSADFSAD.jpg]

This also means that she can keep banging everyone in the NHL without violating the sanctity of marriage any more....
Pete Nice Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:So, Jim is stupid when it comes to this friend of his? He just got screwed over by the guy and now he wants to jeopardize a relationship with a client?? You need to start that "I told you so" dance now, because that's too stupid.

Lame
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:[Image: Canadian_Vandalism.jpg]

Why do all of these memes make Canadians look like really polite people. Have they ever met Brampton?

Brampton and Scott are the exceptions.
No...youre a dick!!!!

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11