Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 3/19/13 - Brackets!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I don't know about you guys, but I only have until tomorrow to fill mine out and get it turned in.
Pete, hows Pittsburg's ball plaing this year? Ranked 8 up against Wichita State (#9) in the first round. I've seen WSU play this year, they looked dece. I'm stuck on this pick.
Isn't there a sub-forum for this?

:beer:
Good morning bro-mo's!
Chip Wrote:Isn't there a sub-forum for this?

yeah, in your butt!
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Isn't there a sub-forum for this?

yeah, in your butt!

Confusedad:
:roflmao:

[Image: Duke+Sucks.jpg]
What up buffoons?!?!
MattInMinnesota Wrote:What up buffoons?!?!

Just sitting at work listening to a song about... a yeti?
Or the Himalayas, or Manitoba, or writing a story, or a stranger asking what time it is.

[youtube]W3mb8HEZhRU[/youtube]
I rode an elephant at a circus one time. I was really young, 5 maybe. I don't think they let kids ride the elephants at the circus anymore these days.
I've never asked a stranger what time it is.
LeNeve Wrote:I rode an elephant at a circus one time. I was really young, 5 maybe. I don't think they let kids ride the elephants at the circus anymore these days.

:rock:

[youtube]uvgFqMjOG-Q[/youtube]
LeNeve Wrote:I rode an elephant at a circus one time. I was really young, 5 maybe. I don't think they let kids ride the elephants at the circus anymore these days.
I rode an elephant when I was 5 at the zoo. The staircase to get up on them is still sitting there
[youtube]epQQj0WoTPU[/youtube]
this guy posted a tech question on the Ford board. his name is Micheal Jackson. evreyone is making micheal jackson jokes to him now. I bet he is all like :flame: :killme:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12