Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 3/19/13 - Brackets!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:They can't use injury as a n excuse though. Last year the Pens played 2/3 of their season last year without at least 3 of their top 6 defensemen, 5 of them were out at the same time for about two weeks. And over the last three years, they have missed more games from Malkin, Crosby and Staal than they have played with them. Pens still make the playoffs every year. Letang has missed a ton of time also.

This year they have missed a ton of games from Malkin, Letang, Niskanin and Paul Martin.

Yeah, but when D is already a huge weak point, then gets ripped up by injury like that, you can point to it and say that's where they need help. And I also heard yesterday they've been trying to get Bouwmeester and Byfuglin.

no way the Jets trade Byfuglin. At least not without getting a king's ransom in return. And not while they are the #3 seed in the east like they are now.

It should be an interesting offseason. Especially if Philly misses.
They get one buy out, which could be Bryzgalov.
And Buffalo might be ready for a re-build. And Miller rumors have been out there now for a couple years... :pray:
Bryzgalov. thats a pretty dope sounding name.
LeNeve Wrote:It's damn near impossible to lean over the fender of a car, and work with a full on boner.

Fender bender...

JDubb's avatar is Bender...

Confusedhock:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:holy shit. poeple know alot of different micheal jackson songs to make jokes with.

poor dude. all he wanted was a little advice, now he has people across the country making jokes about his name.

I don't know why parents do that to their children. I went to school with a kid named Mark Park and the high school woods teacher was named Richard Holder but he preferred being called Dick.

I was very careful to avoid stupid names and bad initials with my kid. Bad enough my initials are B.S.

Both my kids initials are JMI. I didn't realize it until I filled out the paperwork.
LeNeve Wrote:Bryzgalov. thats a pretty dope sounding name.

He's hilarious. But I think it gets a little old with the team...
Some highlights

[youtube]tF5Q9pISsgo[/youtube]

[youtube]-Ns14hRqwY8[/youtube]
when I get a bear, and train him to ride a unycycle, I'm going to name him Bryzgalov.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:It's damn near impossible to lean over the fender of a car, and work with a full on boner.

Fender bender...

JDubb's avatar is Bender...

Confusedhock:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Anyone know anything about mountain bikes?
in the meantime, I'm changing the name of my rabbit from Squeaks to Bryzgalov.
Joe Wrote:Anyone know anything about mountain bikes?
Sorry all I know mine is green.
NussieT Wrote:

I think POkes is the guy to ask.
I have one. Fuji 4.0. sweet ass bike.

I also worked in a bike shop for a couple years. rebuilt hundreds of bikes. That was over 10 years ago though. I forgot a ton of stuff. Like how to tune the derailers perfect and shit like that.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

The last bike I bought was the Huffy White Heat.
So I'm probably in a position to say anything.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

I was going to suggest that but he might be difficult to get a hold of
LeNeve Wrote:
I have one. Fuji 4.0. sweet ass bike.

I also worked in a bike shop for a couple years. rebuilt hundreds of bikes. That was over 10 years ago though. I forgot a ton of stuff. Like how to tune the derailers perfect and shit like that.

That looks like a pretty cool bike.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12