Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 3/19/13 - Brackets!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Pete Nice Wrote:So last night at this trashy WWE event, there was a woman in the row behind me and to the left that had a baby who was obviously born within the last few days. The kid couldn't have been more than 6 pounds. I understand that the seats we were in probably cost a lot, over $100 each, and her husband and other two kids were there, but maybe she should have stayed home. Especially since there was a ton of noise and about 10 or 15 REAL loud explosions. White trash amazes me.

Back in the early 2000's, when wrestling was huge and buying tickets online was still new, and people didn't know about internet pre-sales, me and a friend would go and buy front row tickets to different Raw's around the country, then sell them on ebay. We'd make an easy $200 every event.
"Ruby" from the Cosby Show is on C&R. I loved and still love the Cosby show.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So yesterday I did something I never thought I would do. I went to WWE Raw at the Consol Energy Arena.

So I am not a wrestling fan at all. I watched it for a few years when I was about 10 years old.

The reason I went is b/c a buddy of mine called and said he had free tickets from his wife's work and that another friend of ours was going with us also.

I went b/c I don't get to hang out with these guys often, and the one guy I have not hung out with in like 16 months. So I figured it was a good chance to catch up. We had fun hanging out and ripping on the wrestling AND the people who attend it. Had a few beers and some nachos. There were two real hot chick performers also. The wrestling itself is a joke and so is the acting. Not really sure why people watch that shit.

The rednecks and West Virginia trash really come into town for these things. I bet if you were a robber who focused on trailer parks, you would have had a field day last night.

Jim likes to watch it sometimes. He used to wrestle with his friends in a basement and video tape it.

But it really sucks from what it used to be years ago. I do get a kick out of the poor camera angles that show that some of those hits don't even make contact. No way would I pay to go, but I would prob jump on free tickets. Making fun of hillrods is always entertaining!
:fag:
Pete Nice Wrote:So yesterday I did something I never thought I would do. I went to WWE Raw at the Consol Energy Arena.

So I am not a wrestling fan at all. I watched it for a few years when I was about 10 years old.

The reason I went is b/c a buddy of mine called and said he had free tickets from his wife's work and that another friend of ours was going with us also.

I went b/c I don't get to hang out with these guys often, and the one guy I have not hung out with in like 16 months. So I figured it was a good chance to catch up. We had fun hanging out and ripping on the wrestling AND the people who attend it. Had a few beers and some nachos. There were two real hot chick performers also. The wrestling itself is a joke and so is the acting. Not really sure why people watch that shit.

The rednecks and West Virginia trash really come into town for these things. I bet if you were a robber who focused on trailer parks, you would have had a field day last night.

Jim likes to watch it sometimes. He used to wrestle with his friends in a basement and video tape it.

But it really sucks from what it used to be years ago. I do get a kick out of the poor camera angles that show that some of those hits don't even make contact. No way would I pay to go, but I would prob jump on free tickets. Making fun of hillrods is always entertaining!
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So the Penguins are going for their 10th straight win tonight. Really have done well, and without Malkin for most of those games. I really can't believe they beat Boston twice during this run, I think Boston is hands down the best team in the east. They also beat Montreal, who was the 1 seed until Sunday. And to make it sweet, they also shutout the Rangers and beat the Flyers in Philly by coming back from a 4-1 deficit to win 6-5, essentially beginning the end of the Flyers season. Fun times.

The one year Philly came in last, I kept hope alive that they would make the playoffs until they were mathematically eliminated, this year, seriously, I still don't care.
Maybe karma will pay them back and they'll get the top pick, because everyone not in the playoffs gets a chance at it. Because, well, you know, the one year Philly should have had the top pick, that player went on to score a cup winning goal... against them.

Who was that? Kane?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:"Ruby" from the Cosby Show is on C&R. I loved and still love the Cosby show.

I like Ruby Soho.
And Ruby by the Kaiser Chiefs.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So the Penguins are going for their 10th straight win tonight. Really have done well, and without Malkin for most of those games. I really can't believe they beat Boston twice during this run, I think Boston is hands down the best team in the east. They also beat Montreal, who was the 1 seed until Sunday. And to make it sweet, they also shutout the Rangers and beat the Flyers in Philly by coming back from a 4-1 deficit to win 6-5, essentially beginning the end of the Flyers season. Fun times.

The one year Philly came in last, I kept hope alive that they would make the playoffs until they were mathematically eliminated, this year, seriously, I still don't care.
Maybe karma will pay them back and they'll get the top pick, because everyone not in the playoffs gets a chance at it. Because, well, you know, the one year Philly should have had the top pick, that player went on to score a cup winning goal... against them.

Who was that? Kane?

Yeah, Chicago had like an 8% chance, and won the lottery. Philly got #2 and took JVR.
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Believe me, if I could find these videos, I would post them everywhere!! He was a kid when he made them.
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:"Ruby" from the Cosby Show is on C&R. I loved and still love the Cosby show.

I like Ruby Soho.

I thought her name was Rudy?
I know Rangers, Flyers and Caps fans are all playing this season off like it doesn't matter and they don't care, but it is great to see that all three teams I hate might not make the playoffs, in fact the Flyers and Caps are pretty much out. Although I would prefer every playoff the Pens play those exact three teams, it is fun to see those teams fail and their fans whine about it.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Who was that? Kane?

Yeah, Chicago had like an 8% chance, and won the lottery. Philly got #2 and took JVR.

Who they should have kept b/c he is killing it on both ends of the ice for Toronto.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:"Ruby" from the Cosby Show is on C&R. I loved and still love the Cosby show.

I like Ruby Soho.

[Image: rudy.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:"Ruby" from the Cosby Show is on C&R. I loved and still love the Cosby show.

I like Ruby Soho.

I thought her name was Rudy?

Oh.. Yeah... That's what I meant.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Who was that? Kane?

Also, I completely disagree with the draft lottery, in both the NHL and the NBA. The worst team should ALWAYS get the first pick. It should be NFL style. I am not even sure why the draft lottery exists, I mean who thought it up and why did people think it was a good idea?
Chip Wrote:

I like Ruby Soho.

[Image: rudy.jpg]

Is that her? She is hot as hell.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12